Web Analytics
The Dungeons have been ~UNLOCKED~

News:

Main Menu

The Dungeons have been ~UNLOCKED~

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 29, 2014, 01:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Head Hunting Dungeons in the Garden of Eva is officially open! Sharpen your swords gather up your friends , and start HUNTING some enemies there! Make each kill counts, and you will benefit from it, and who knows maybe even fully control the area!

- For easier access we have enabled for you free of charge teleport from any of the towns! Go to any Gatekeeper and you will see Garden of Eva port.Prepare for some underwater exploring and warming up for the dungeons!

- Think wisely about tactics for the last time before you enter the zone. Gather up, organize , and prepare to roll!

- The Head Hunting begins! For the each kill, your party scores, you will receive randomly delivered Mark of Andrata within the party , so even the supports are finally equally rewarded! (*Item goes to quest tab)

*[PvP] filters applies to this area as well

- Whole dungeon is divided in circles. Each circle has its own time based door that opens in short period of time. Make sure you track and kill your enemy to ensure circle control and prepare your team for another round of killing. Watch out they might be hiding somewhere around the area too!

- After the death, you will be ported to the peace zone , on the top of the tower! Gather up your team and go strike back to gain more points!

*[No_res] is possible at dungeons, any of them. No escaping nor blessed escaping either!

- After you collected enough of the points, prepare yourself for even higher challenge! Deadly dungeon with Epic Bosses guarding them,they also keep the Vial of Epic Enhancement you will need to craft your highest tattoos! The room itself is full of surprises and by default war zone. So make sure you are not alone! To access there use the portal on the top!

- After you scored enough of the points , exchnage them for some of the rewards you may like. The exchnager is located at the top ! Spend your hard earned kills wisely!

*Green Bottle is Vial of Epic Enhancement !

Good Luck with an advise :

Use your head, or somebody else might.

=======================================================================================

*Disclaimer: The area itself is made for real actions,real challenges and real players. No bots allowed, not cheats and exploits are allowed in order to gain rewards. If spotted and reported you will be jailed , (if repeated) banned, and all the marks deleted to 0. So if your intention is to cheat the area, don't go there, you will just waste our time and eventually punished for good. Thank you for respecting our effort and the rules we create with purpose of legit playing.

=======================================================================================

*Notice: The Dungeon itself have a lot more potential to be improved, and we are working on it every single day. Whatever we add there we will update you in short notice.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lNecropsy

Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

TheDeath

Cool, shouldnt this be on the top or on announcements section? you know to let it get more visibility. +1

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheDeath on January 29, 2014, 02:01:18 PM
Cool, shouldnt this be on the top or on announcements section? you know to let it get more visibility. +1
yea i will place it in a bit.

* I didnt like explanation part what is green bottle at rewards , but well better write it before the power of teh trolling arrives "GM FAK AS AP WE HAV CHP AMAGAD"

TheDeath

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 29, 2014, 02:04:12 PM
yea i will place it in a bit.

* I didnt like explanation part what is green bottle at rewards , but well better write it before the power of teh trolling arrives "GM FAK AS AP WE HAV CHP AMAGAD"
UMUGUD WATZ TIS SHIT

TheDeath

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: TheDeath on January 29, 2014, 02:09:15 PM
what are those "mon icon" itemz?
Monster Shields , i will post pictures of them after. ;)

@MaTi

szczyz0r

=^TrackZero^=

Sunico

T_T

Wanna try it!!!!!

/sit on dwarf........
And let's start support char...
Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa.

Escaflew

I'm also against dusk shield. Or atleast, is it possible to reduce it's normal size?(It's really huge shield!)