Web Analytics
Raid bosses with Yellow name?

News:

Main Menu

Raid bosses with Yellow name?

Started by portalvicio, January 28, 2014, 12:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

portalvicio

Hello everyone. We made some orcs and we are farming some low level raids. We found some raids with the name in Yellow and with boosted stats. Like 9k P.attack and 4k p.def in lv 55 raid for example... Why are these raids boosted?

igi

Names in yellow when u select them or they names above mobs r yellow (like when u go purple when u flag for example) ? o.O

Teqi

Quote from: portalvicio on January 28, 2014, 12:44:09 AM
Hello everyone. We made some orcs and we are farming some low level raids. We found some raids with the name in Yellow and with boosted stats. Like 9k P.attack and 4k p.def in lv 55 raid for example... Why are these raids boosted?

I think their stats are not boosted, the drop patch is not accurate.

bsrealm

Yes! I saw some of those too! The yellow is above the name of the Raids. And yes, I hit it and got one shot, so its stats are accurate. In some I noticed we didn't even have the drop list icons and such on them!
Balki

Teqi

I'm sure it's not accurate. What do you expect after hitting with a non full buffed char a raid boss?
I've seen "yellow" nick'ed raid bosses on other srvs so what, like Flamestone Giant in blazing, the almighty "droppatch" said it has 9k patck 9k matk or smth, so the same stats as here, and guess what we could kill it easily.

if any admin will confirm that it's boosted, then it's a customised raid, it should not have 9k stats on a lowbie raid..

igi

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 28, 2014, 06:33:28 PM
well in first/second day we tried  a level 35 raid.... With 2 pt of full 35-38 (some bishop 40 too) ppl tanks, healers etc... but we failed hard after we killed 30% of its hp
Was it a solo boss in Execution Grounds? :)

Misato

Today in blazing i saw flamestone and all its pets with yellow title, they all had 9.000 p atk and 5.000 pdef :x

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

Sanguchesco

Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

vaiper

Quote from: Misato on January 30, 2014, 06:35:12 PM
Today in blazing i saw flamestone and all its pets with yellow title, they all had 9.000 p atk and 5.000 pdef :x

Thats normal for a lvl 78 RB

=drake=

0 custom on raids except the custom golkies and the custom bosses of GoE