why were the Spoil rates changed? - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

why were the Spoil rates changed?

Started by @MaTi, January 30, 2014, 07:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cromatorus

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 31, 2014, 05:09:25 PM
I'm lost now. I dodnt read last pages and im bad at math.

Could someone summarize what is going on? Or what happend? (if anything) :) Thx

edit: drake just posted it. Got it.

i tell in 1 sentence: we are foked becose someone dont realize how real look spoil...
Quote from: lasombra on January 31, 2014, 05:53:23 PM
Why You wanna w8 with pvp to S grade ? In old times we pvp-ed in d/c/b and was fuking great.
Now ppl need full S and boss jevelery to even start flag, wtf is going on ?

u dont get his point. I write easier: u will pvp with homokulus for next 3 years:P
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

=drake=

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 31, 2014, 10:20:25 PM
i tell in 1 sentence: we are foked becose someone dont realize how real look spoil...

indeed!

pawelox01

2 days ago I could spoil 1 sop and 2-3 cbp from 1 mob. Today if im lucky I get 1 cbp, because lots of mobs are empty.... So why the hell you lowered spoil rate. You really think I will spoil every 20th mob to get 1 sop? oO

MaraZmo

Quote from: Vendettacz on January 31, 2014, 09:19:38 PM
http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/beast-farm-spoil enjoy.
Thanks, this is really helpfull.
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Envyzor

Thank you Drake for tweaking the spoil system. Spoiling Mats feels alot better now :D.
Keep it up.

Cromatorus

Quote from: pawelox01 on February 01, 2014, 01:15:27 AM
2 days ago I could spoil 1 sop and 2-3 cbp from 1 mob. Today if im lucky I get 1 cbp, because lots of mobs are empty.... So why the hell you lowered spoil rate. You really think I will spoil every 20th mob to get 1 sop? oO

+1.. 

UPDATE: spoil rate x3 fixed i see
Wrong some mobs got x3 some still x1 -.-

TO FIX: spoiling mobs on this same lvl

=drake=

Quote from: Cromatorus on February 01, 2014, 09:22:02 AM
+1.. 

UPDATE: spoil rate x3 fixed i see
Wrong some mobs got x3 some still x1 -.-

TO FIX: spoiling mobs on this same lvl

Wrong, the rates are:
a) CHANCES: 7x to 2.5x (lv1 to lv80) on everything
b) additional 1.5x chances (any level) for equip/weapon parts
c) additional 2.5x chances (any level) for all crafting materials that are not equip/weapon parts
d) in case option B/C go in overflow (means chance over 99%), the overflow is translated in extra QUANTITY

So, there is no 1x rate on any spoilable item.
At level 80 the chances range goes from 2.5x to 5x with possible overflow (higher amount)

Cromatorus

Quote from: =drake= on February 01, 2014, 06:15:59 PM
Wrong, the rates are:
a) CHANCES: 7x to 2.5x (lv1 to lv80) on everything
b) additional 1.5x chances (any level) for equip/weapon parts
c) additional 2.5x chances (any level) for all crafting materials that are not equip/weapon parts
d) in case option B/C go in overflow (means chance over 99%), the overflow is translated in extra QUANTITY

So, there is no 1x rate on any spoilable item.
At level 80 the chances range goes from 2.5x to 5x with possible overflow (higher amount)

then why mobs who give few days ago 1-3 cpb gives now  max 1
and why other mobs give 1-3 varnish. mine lvl is 20 and them 26-30

Its 100% not fould lvl of spoil. 2nd spoil on this mobs is 100% ( artur said that spoil 100% dont exist and i can proof that he again is wrong)

Truth is that if someone wanna craft some B grade weapon or set is almost impossible becose of some mats. Should be max 5-6 days to spoil all from start. Now its somthing about month or more.. 

And the worst thing. People start use again bots becose now spoil is foked. And ask track zero: still here bots working very good and he know that.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Cromatorus on February 01, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

Its 100% not fould lvl of spoil. 2nd spoil on this mobs is 100% ( artur said that spoil 100% dont exist and i can proof that he again is wrong)

Truth is that if someone wanna craft some B grade weapon or set is almost impossible becose of some mats. Should be max 5-6 days to spoil all from start. Now its somthing about month or more.. 

And the worst thing. People start use again bots becose now spoil is foked. And ask track zero: still here bots working very good and he know that.
It will be fixed idea about bots, however they are most of them perma banned already. I dont see how boting helps you if you get perma ban  on something you "farmed".
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Misato

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 01, 2014, 08:12:35 PM
It will be fixed idea about bots, however they are most of them perma banned already. I dont see how boting helps you if you get perma ban  on something you "farmed".
May i ask if u r banning only the bots or also the "main" account aswell?

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Misato on February 01, 2014, 08:17:34 PM
May i ask if u r banning only the bots or also the "main" account aswell?
Well if people loosing 5-6-9 chars in 1 shoot i guess its quite damaging , however their hwid is under watch, if they keep repeating same thing all over , i will update rules to main.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=drake=

Quote from: Cromatorus on February 01, 2014, 07:38:07 PM

If a mob was giving 1-3 (by old initial system, that means was official 1-1)  and now gives only 1-1 this means we translated the value from quantity to chances.
Basically instead of have 1 mob every 3 that gives you 1-3 varnish, now each mob gives you always (99%) 1 varnish.
Is a bit more rewarding and less luck based.
But on the long run (100 mobs?) you basically get the same amount as before.