Web Analytics
Raid boss status once again?

News:

Main Menu

Raid boss status once again?

Started by Simsung, January 31, 2014, 03:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simsung

The old thread was locked: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278813.0.html
The poll clearly shows which option was preferred.

Now that the RB timers are up, I have a question:
Are we playing lineage 2 or dumbed down sandbox, where everyone is allowed everywhere?

This change really made me question my decision of playing here. Why? There was no official statement "WE ARE DOING THIS", which made me confident that the poll results are an indication of the outcome.
Oh boy, I was wrong.

Cancelling wars has already happened before golkonda respawns, now it only makes that even easier. Valakas spawns in an hour? Let's cancel the war! There's literally no point of keeping watch on the RBs, it will reduce the PvP for them (What's the point of fighting at the RB zone if there's a known amount of time till it respawns?)

Before you reply, please reconsider all pros and cons of respawn timers openly available to public.

=drake=

The list visible already on website, that is currently under rework, is only temporary and will soon be filtered out.
Use/Abuse it until you can (1-2 days) because later will show up only quest related raidbosses (golkies, for example)

Simsung

Quote from: =drake= on January 31, 2014, 03:38:15 PM
The list visible already on website, that is currently under rework, is only temporary and will soon be filtered out.
Use/Abuse it until you can (1-2 days) because later will show up only quest related raidbosses (golkies, for example)
Thank you for very fast response.

Ok, I can live with it.

#edit
Does it include baium? ToI Golkonda?

Garden

Quote from: Simsung on January 31, 2014, 03:31:01 PM
The old thread was locked: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278813.0.html
The poll clearly shows which option was preferred.

Now that the RB timers are up, I have a question:
Are we playing lineage 2 or dumbed down sandbox, where everyone is allowed everywhere?

This change really made me question my decision of playing here. Why? There was no official statement "WE ARE DOING THIS", which made me confident that the poll results are an indication of the outcome.
Oh boy, I was wrong.

Cancelling wars has already happened before golkonda respawns, now it only makes that even easier. Valakas spawns in an hour? Let's cancel the war! There's literally no point of keeping watch on the RBs, it will reduce the PvP for them (What's the point of fighting at the RB zone if there's a known amount of time till it respawns?)

Before you reply, please reconsider all pros and cons of respawn timers openly available to public.

well maybe you have right, but for couple of years how long you spend on camping respawn rb ? because I spend a lot and there is still time of respawn, of course you can see there if rb is alive, but is better than making xx of chars to camp some spots ;) anyway for me is good idea, but its not neccesary and if you want cut some of rb's from list, cut the most important rb's like antharas, valakas and others :)

and about poll, well I bet most of ppl which are playing now never saw this poll  8)

ps. forget to add, not all ppl are nolife to play in night and whole days and spend again couple hours to make retail quest, because it was always long and boring quest :) and when I don't know when rb's died at least I can see when they died on webpage :)
Markko - SH/BD Infinity x5

and

others...

mardel

Quote from: Garden on January 31, 2014, 05:00:29 PM
well maybe you have right, but for couple of years how long you spend on camping respawn rb ? because I spend a lot and there is still time of respawn, of course you can see there if rb is alive, but is better than making xx of chars to camp some spots ;) anyway for me is good idea, but its not neccesary and if you want cut some of rb's from list, cut the most important rb's like antharas, valakas and others :)

and about poll, well I bet most of ppl which are playing now never saw this poll  8)

ps. forget to add, not all ppl are nolife to play in night and whole days and spend again couple hours to make retail quest, because it was always long and boring quest :) and when I don't know when rb's died at least I can see when they died on webpage :)
+1 and rb watchers are against the dualbox 1+1 outside of town rule.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Simsung

That's exactly the point. You want it effort free. Most people dont.

Garden

Quote from: Simsung on January 31, 2014, 06:01:04 PM
That's exactly the point. You want it effort free. Most people dont.

who are they the "most ppl", propably you mean only nolife ppl which can play 24/7, sure for them its bad idea :)
Markko - SH/BD Infinity x5

and

others...