Web Analytics
spoil guide (request)

News:

Main Menu

spoil guide (request)

Started by ciasnyviesiek, February 04, 2014, 06:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciasnyviesiek

Hello, I recently after few years of not playing any game I downloaded that server - I heard one of the best privs ever (and I love substack).

Anyway, I wish any1 to tell me which mobs are good for spoil. I started as spoiler to make some money first, my current lvl is 18.

Thanks in advance!

lNecropsy

You can use:  http://www.dragon-network.net/drop/
and search mobs at your lvl

You can earn adena selling Crafted Leather, CBP, Molds, etc
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

ciasnyviesiek

that didn't help me at all. I meant at which level (low) can I put .expoff and farm good mats (which mobs) to make money for main char.

Painkiler

lol, find it on your own by searching the database. Maybe we should give u insta 80lvl with full S+++?

Misato

Around lvl 35-40 i went for leto lizardman overlord and warriors, for cbp and cl in plains of lizardmen.
CL rate isn't the best but still pretty good.

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

loXol

go to giran market, check prices of mats
use dnet drop list for the mats
and "voila" u made ur own spoil list....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

lNecropsy

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on February 04, 2014, 08:46:56 PM
that didn't help me at all. I meant at which level (low) can I put .expoff and farm good mats (which mobs) to make money for main char.

You are stupid&dumb, and dont deserves any help, but i'll answer anyways.

You can earn adena selling Crafted Leather, CBP, Molds, etc

It means, that you MUST search at DNET DROP CALCULATOR, what mob gives it at your lvl.

Or better, stop playing now, because you wont get anything easy here.

Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

ciasnyviesiek

^ sorry I didn't check this calculator fully. I thought I have to put mobs name in it. Now I know everything I needed, thanks for replies.