Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ?? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Cursed weapon removed manually by GM ??

Started by GenghisKhan, February 05, 2014, 01:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vestrivian

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 02:11:00 AM
1st of all, RC chat we had was unofficial and its rather lame from himself using that as an argument, but this explains more about him then me.
2nd We did this because , the bug itself is not an easy fix, it requires more time thats why current precautions were made. You didnt lose your item , you lose item thats generated by the server nothing more nothing less. Which by the way is bugged and exploit friendly.
3rd when Splitcho came on siege and killed 70 people alone in throne room, or when soloing raids for days, or when logging demonic sword for sieges , these things no one reported, why no one complained about these things to fix asap?

Im done with forum wars, i have stated important arguments why temp_fix applied , on the item thats not of major importance right now. On contrary , it causes serious bugs and exploits. Temp_fix will remain until its fixed and you just have to deal with it because none of the mentioned items are not yours nor they were in your constant possession.

Good Luck
Edit: He didnt used any arguments, he just told me what did you said and that was rather pathetic but I wont bring it here so you wont lose rest of ur so called respect.
All the items are generated by the server. Im w8ing when you gonna scam some other ppl and lose the community. I didnt played l2 like 3 years, when I herd that dragon is opening new server I came here to play just one more time. That whan happens. No more fcking comments.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on February 05, 2014, 02:18:44 AM
Edit: He didnt used any arguments, he just told me what did you said and that was rather pathetic but I wont bring it here so you wont lose rest of ur so called respect.
All the items are generated by the server. Im w8ing when you gonna scam some other ppl and lose the community. I didnt played l2 like 3 years, when I herd that dragon is opening new server I came here to play just one more time. That whan happens. No more fcking comments.
We didnt scammed you, you dont posses any rights on demonic sword, item is not created by you but by server. We decreased time, nothing more nothing less. I even gave you arguments for that, saying things just to make it look bad will cause this topic just to become locked one.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vestrivian

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 02:23:03 AM
We didnt scammed you, you dont posses any rights on demonic sword, item is not created by you but by server. We decreased time, nothing more nothing less. I even gave you arguments for that, saying things just to make it look bad will cause this topic just to become locked one.

yeye no drop is crated by me but by the server. jeez. argument for decreased time:
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 01:37:39 AM
When its fixed, you can grab a sword again and have it full time without the fear you will remain full-karmed.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 05, 2014, 01:50:07 AM
The only reason demonics are changed is because running exploits and existing bugs, thats all. Spamming , cursing and flooding wont speed up the fixing , actually it will just delay it because we have to read and answer forum on already explained things.
Thank you
and finaly
Quote from: =drake= on February 05, 2014, 01:22:36 AM
Cursed weapon now lasts maximum 1 hour and disappears sooner (15min) if you dont kill anyone within that time (15min).

This is to prevent a bit of abuse happening with them and some issues related to karma collecting.
It will be raised later (but no more 72h like before)

So its still bugged, you can still stay with max karma but it will last max 1h and disappear if you wont kill anyone. What ABUSE Drake was mentioning ? Is it about stage of the server and crying on PM that ppl can't kill demonic weapon? hm ? Whats the ABUSE? that my party can afford time and hunt down coursed weapon and than use CH as a hideout ? Or maybe the siege we mentioned ? Like come on. The issues related to karma collecting is just smoke screen for pain in the ass of some people, friends of yours ?

igi

QQ more?

I rly feel sorry for ppl like u

Its not the end of the world dude u lost akamanah... But who say u cant have it again.. As hurt as u r for losing it and as dedicated as u r for keeping it Im sure u will get it again so cheer up will u?

Vestrivian

Quote from: igi on February 05, 2014, 02:51:24 AM
QQ more?

I rly feel sorry for ppl like u

Its not the end of the world dude u lost akamanah... But who say u cant have it again.. As hurt as u r for losing it and as dedicated as u r for keeping it Im sure u will get it again so cheer up will u?

Its not about I that lost it, I was about to drop it tonight anyway, its all about how it happend. Im in the middle of mos and suddenly weapon dissapears. I pm online GM and he says "We shortened time just now" and he lies to me about some time bug than tells me do go complain to Drake. Drakes says its an ABUSE. Like WTF.

igi

Sometimes things we dont like happen.. thats life
Spamming forum will only make u look bad and rude
Trust me u would hate it more when u would have drop the duals to your wc and be stuck with 9999 karma... Like everyone who used it before so u would be doing the same thing here on forum but for a different reason.(A reason which GMs r fixing now)

Simsung

I've read the whole thing and there's only one thing I cannot comprehend, if anyone would be willing to explain me.

Demonic swords were bugged? Yes.
You were using an exploit? Yes.
Did you report an exploit? No.
Did you get banned for using such exploit? No.
Did GMs try to explain the situation with good intentions? Yes.
Did you completely freaking misinterpret what they were trying to say? Yes.

Why are we even here? Drake and Track explained what's going on. Noone scammed you out of anything, what they did is temporarily disabled the possibility of exploiting a broken item ingame, with their best intentions.

I dont know who you are, how entitled you feel to things you don't own, but what I'd recommend to you is to calm down a little and think about what happened. All I can see here is emotion and hatred.

If Track was as bad as you claim he is, he'd use this:
Quote1.1   Taking advantage of exploits will cause punishment (60 minutes of Jail to permanent if repeated)
to ban your ass ingame, and this:
Quote3.7   Respect other players, Administration and GMs.
to get rid of your cries from the forums.
Instead he's trying to explain the situation in a civilized manner to you.

Sorry that the weapon dissapeared in the middle of your MoS adventures, but honestly - I think of it as a minor inconvenience for you, and fixed demonic swords for the future.

/rant_off

Vestrivian

Quote from: Simsung on February 05, 2014, 03:10:28 AM
I've read the whole thing and there's only one thing I cannot comprehend, if anyone would be willing to explain me.

Demonic swords were bugged? Yes. - BUGGED = when you drop the sword you are stuck with 9999 karma and all PK - and I didnt knew about that when i picked it up at first place
You were using an exploit? Yes. - what exploit ?? bug =/= exploit.
Did you report an exploit? No. - Bug about karma was reported 2 days ago
Did you get banned for using such exploit? No. I wasnt using any exploit.
Did GMs try to explain the situation with good intentions? Yes. [b]No GM Artur gave me false information. Drake explained that there is an ABUSE  but didnt explained what is that abuse, it is not an exploit that coursed weapon is powerfull on lvl 10.[/b]
Did you completely freaking misinterpret what they were trying to say? Yes. Two GMs and Admin replyed with different answers. GM Artur - swords time is bugged - lie
GM Track - karma and pk points are bug, but when Splicho, previous owner of Zariche asked why his pK points werent del. he said something like "its price foe beeing asshole on siege" refering to goddard siege.
Drake - Its an Abuse - but no explanation what abuse

Learn abut l2 before posting and read whole post before you reply.

Simsung

Wow you're so ignorant it's unbelievable. I'm out

NunoPitbull

I've read this crapload of text aswell, that guy is just a QQer, simple kid that was having funny using a OP weapon+exploiting it and now hes sad cause he was exping ahrd with it and now he has to kill mobs again slowly like everyone in the rest of the game. Thats what you get when you are a only son, you get too worried about beeing the center of the attentions and be always superior to every1 else xD anyways, GMs did the right thing, if it happened to me, I would also be a bit upset, but its fora better future .

:/

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Vestrivian

Quote from: Simsung on February 05, 2014, 03:20:37 AM
Wow you're so ignorant it's unbelievable. I'm out

First of all I didnt wanted to make this post at first place. So called GM Artur forced me to complain to Drake. There are many ifnorants here but I asure you that is not me.

(http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=23&u=17239485)

any more questions ? I want normal answer. What did Drake ment by ABUSE, as fact this seams to be the reason of all those actions.

igi