Web Analytics
HEEEEEEEEEEELP !!! 2 again - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

HEEEEEEEEEEELP !!! 2 again

Started by dagger4ever, February 02, 2014, 01:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

I would even suggest you to try install a much older driver.
Like a driver version from 2009-2010 (check if supports your GFX first)

Make sure to use a drivers cleaner first (to remove it fully before install the "new" one)

Painkiler

Yeah, but it's a weird thing. I have played on other L2 servers(even IL ones) in past few weeks, and i didn't had problems there so it must be related to your game files - i had same problem on l2off IL files based on C4 core, while full L2OFF files server was working fine.

=drake=

Quote from: Painkiler on February 05, 2014, 01:23:27 AM
Yeah, but it's a weird thing. I have played on other L2 servers(even IL ones) in past few weeks, and i didn't had problems there so it must be related to your game files - i had same problem on l2off IL files based on C4 core, while full L2OFF files server was working fine.

There is no L2off IL private server based on official IL (beside official, of course)
The only cores existing are C1, C4 and GF (and L2j).
All IL servers around, if not running L2j, are based on C4 with more or less customizations.

The issue with game files could be true if everyone with a NVidia had the same crash like you, so i still think is related to your drivers.
Just out of curiosity, send me by PM an IL server where you dont have this crash and i will compare the files.

Painkiler

Quote from: =drake= on February 05, 2014, 01:54:38 AM
There is no L2off IL private server based on official IL (beside official, of course)
The only cores existing are C1, C4 and GF (and L2j).
All IL servers around, if not running L2j, are based on C4 with more or less customizations.

The issue with game files could be true if everyone with a NVidia had the same crash like you, so i still think is related to your drivers.
Just out of curiosity, send me by PM an IL server where you dont have this crash and i will compare the files.

This problem exist with older nvidia graphic gards - 8xxx, 9xxx and low 2xx game cards.
I've send u pm with server, and i will try older drivers 266.58 from 2011 year.