Drakes "alternative" TU FIX. - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Drakes "alternative" TU FIX.

Started by NunoPitbull, February 08, 2014, 01:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Quote from: j1kata on February 09, 2014, 03:39:04 PM
Idk which option its just freakin frustrating when u spend 2k of mp on a single mob.
You have formula, look on it and try to understand how it work, it's not that hard as you think - only a little brain usage is needed.

bsrealm

While I have Drake's attention, I would like to point out that:

Quotec) If i drop the level of mobs in pagan so a totally untrained Turn Undead can land too (this means lower the monsters to 78 or even 76 or a ridiculous lv74) will consequently make them give also less exp/sp making the area not anymore interesting for level up and totally unfair to, for example, a player lv78 that invested his time in enchant the skill so that they could be useful in Pagan (where there drops are interesting so a duo/trio party with a BP/EE here is really good thanks to the additional holy skills that BP/EE have)

It doesn't matter if something is made "unfair" to people who've already done something, because the ones who've already done stuff have so many things going for them. We've since changed so many spoil formulae, drop rates, golkonda respawns, all of which only makes it "unfair" for newer/lower level players who are trying to catch up, but you did it anyway because it was what you felt was best for server. So, no need to make that "unfairness" argument. You make a change if you feel its best for server (as you've been doing), and thats that.

Now, regarding TU. If Drake says he has legit IL files and this is how its implemented, I am cool with that. I play EE in a dagger party and we can't even fight high level chars because blow land rate (not even lethals) seems impossible based on level difference, but we don't complain.
Balki

vaiper

Quote from: bsrealm on February 09, 2014, 11:32:01 PM
It doesn't matter if something is made "unfair" to people who've already done something, because the ones who've already done stuff have so many things going for them. We've since changed so many spoil formulae, drop rates, golkonda respawns, all of which only makes it "unfair" for newer/lower level players who are trying to catch up

They increased spoil chance/ammount and now when a golkonda spawns everyone knows it, so solo ppl or ppl in small partys have a chance to get sub.

I dont know how this is worse for new players.

Teqi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPhbjlUxgw

retail teon, just skip to 1:15 and I won't even say more

ps: no offense to any admin but u say work as it should (ohm "retail" like), what isn't customized here? I guess it's just badly implemented skill since the server is running an old outdated c4-extender.

igi

Quote from: teqi on February 10, 2014, 06:48:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPhbjlUxgw

retail teon, just skip to 1:15 and I won't even say more

ps: no offense to any admin but u say work as it should (ohm "retail" like), what isn't customized here? I guess it's just badly implemented skill since the server is running an old outdated c4-extender.

Again.. a video with TU on white mobs... and ppl QQ here they want to kill 80vl mobs with 73vl char and post videos of killing 76-78vl mobs with 78vl char... and I bet that TU is also enchanted

vaiper

Quote from: igi on February 10, 2014, 03:50:10 PM
Again.. a video with TU on white mobs... and ppl QQ here they want to kill 80vl mobs with 73vl char and post videos of killing 76-78vl mobs with 78vl char... and I bet that TU is also enchanted

It is enchanted and its from a diferent chronicle.

R0bs0nQQ

Chronicle doesn't metter. TU in gracia final works same like in interlude. They have changed only +1 enchant = one shot mobs thats all. Again i have enchanted TU and commader rift with ee/bish in pt is harder than this rift on video.

j1kata

I got TU+4 already and it sux so bad u cant even imagine...even on white mobs...!

Teqi

Quote from: igi on February 10, 2014, 03:50:10 PM

It's a video from Teon retail, Interlude era, just for your interest (since you are trying to troll around)

and about supadupa overenchanted skills, luckily there was 1-2 frames in the video when he moved the mouse over the turn undead and JUST for the sceptic ppl who so smartass to know how it work, I cut it off to a screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/RNolltQ.jpg

to ppl who try to guess it's not interlude, it's c5.. no, It's Interlude cause he has Celestial on the shortcut

ps, I also tried pagan and rifts with my lvl 78 ee tu+5, what happened? well wasted all my mana on 2-3 mobs, It's even failing on light and dark blue mobs :) but oh well I got my ppl to go exp in pt

igi

Quote from: teqi on February 10, 2014, 06:32:13 PM
It's a video from Teon retail, Interlude era, just for your interest (since you are trying to troll around)

and about supadupa overenchanted skills, luckily there was 1-2 frames in the video when he moved the mouse over the turn undead and JUST for the sceptic ppl who so smartass to know how it work, I cut it off to a screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/RNolltQ.jpg

to ppl who try to guess it's not interlude, it's c5.. no, It's Interlude cause he has Celestial on the shortcut

ps, I also tried pagan and rifts with my lvl 78 ee tu+5, what happened? well wasted all my mana on 2-3 mobs, It's even failing on light and dark blue mobs :) but oh well I got my ppl to go exp in pt

So your proof that TU should work 100% is a 20 sec video where a guy got lucky 6 consecutive lethals and though about brag about it via YouTube.

But u know what.. I honestly dont care anymore... it still is a QQ topic about healers soloing...on 8vl difference mobs.....with lethals...

Its unbelievable how solo players come to mmorpg games and QQ they cant play bla bla and GMs should find..aahhh fuk it...im out.

emissary

Quote from: igi on February 10, 2014, 09:32:59 PM
So your proof that TU should work 100% is a 20 sec video where a guy got lucky 6 consecutive lethals and though about brag about it via YouTube.

But u know what.. I honestly dont care anymore... it still is a QQ topic about healers soloing...on 8vl difference mobs.....with lethals...

Its unbelievable how solo players come to mmorpg games and QQ they cant play bla bla and GMs should find..aahhh fuk it...im out.

finally! and it was not about 100%, it was about higher chance than it is here. And not through 8lvl difference but overall.
You spammed so much and learnt nothing.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Teqi

Quote from: igi on February 10, 2014, 09:32:59 PM

It simply prooves that on official interlude they didn't need that "MAGIC LVL ENCHANT" thing like here the gms trying to force us believe in.
In the video the guy lethaling with a normal lvl 10 turn undead, no enchantment on the skill at all. So here, it's badly implemented at all, that's all. It should not be 100%, neither like how gms are trying to say here: it works as it should.