Web Analytics
GM pls give me a reason for ban

News:

Main Menu

GM pls give me a reason for ban

Started by Behemoth, February 07, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behemoth

My char is perma baned for no reason its lvl 1 dwarf most of my items on it.

Acc: johnybravo02
Nick:TheTrader

pls give me a reason.

ES ----------> In progress...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Behemoth on February 07, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

pls give me a reason.
I will explain you after i recieve info from 1 player . it is a security ban.
I will i form you once the details are complete. Im expecting the info during the night.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Behemoth on February 07, 2014, 07:41:08 PM

pls give me a reason.
You are bannef because you scammed your clan member for items and tried scam another

Sanguchesco

And you have the nervs to ask why? lol... leave the server and don't come back.
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

CenturyChild

Hello...ok i was away for few days but before i went my real life friend "Behemoth" gave me a DC set so i can lvl up faster (coz i failed my dc armor x3 times..you check that Track). Anyway he has my pwd and i didnt had a clue that the DC set is scammed. When i came back i just see my char dead on load screen and when i tryed to post here to see whats the problem when i saw this topic. I have nothing to do with this sittuations so please unban my char..take the DC set back to the guy where it belongs or whatever just dont make me leave the server for something i wasnt even aware off. Please consider it and let me know....Thank you in advance! ~keep the server safe~

CenturyChild

Oh...and if you dont belive me you can also check from where i log the most...because i have a static IP adress! Thank you!

Sanguchesco

Quote from: CenturyChild on February 08, 2014, 06:07:26 PM
Oh...and if you dont belive me you can also check from where i log the most...because i have a static IP adress! Thank you!

I say get perma ban from IP and don't return to this server! nah jk
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: CenturyChild on February 08, 2014, 06:00:32 PM
Hello...ok i was away for few days but before i went my real life friend "Behemoth" gave me a DC set so i can lvl up faster (coz i failed my dc armor x3 times..you check that Track). Anyway he has my pwd and i didnt had a clue that the DC set is scammed. When i came back i just see my char dead on load screen and when i tryed to post here to see whats the problem when i saw this topic. I have nothing to do with this sittuations so please unban my char..take the DC set back to the guy where it belongs or whatever just dont make me leave the server for something i wasnt even aware off. Please consider it and let me know....Thank you in advance! ~keep the server safe~
Your story smells and i wont bite it , your acc mail =i1ce_Seth@hotmail.com
scammer mail ilce_theGoD@hotmail.com

Case is closed, and luckily i managed to found items of those poor guys you scammed.

Best of luck.