Ore Bat

News:

Main Menu

Ore Bat

Started by Ondore, February 08, 2014, 04:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ondore

Greetings,

Ore Bat, level 17, in Abandoned Coal Mines, Dwarven Village, is shown as a pacific monster (even in stats is Aggro . false) but it is actually aggressive.

Revolution

Dude
it's 17lvl

who cares

melwidh

There are a few more like that.

There's one around Oren that is shown as peacefull and he's Agro and have minions :/
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

igi

Actually they r not aggressive but if u attack one bat than others start behave like aggressive mobs
This has happened to me with bats in dwarven village when I was making 1st occu quest :)
First I was killing goblins which r on the same spot with the bats and bats didnt attack me, second part of the quest sent me to kill the bats and when I started killing them they started behaving like aggressive

2nd mob Ive noticed like this r bugbears outside Ivory Tower when I spoiled EWC.. aggressive one give EWC on spoil so I would go and lure the mob away from the non aggressive bugbears and kill it but when I got near the non aggressive ones they started attacking me :)

Benoth

Quote from: igi on February 08, 2014, 06:21:58 PM
Actually they r not aggressive but if u attack one bat than others start behave like aggressive mobs
This has happened to me with bats in dwarven village when I was making 1st occu quest :)
First I was killing goblins which r on the same spot with the bats and bats didnt attack me, second part of the quest sent me to kill the bats and when I started killing them they started behaving like aggressive

2nd mob Ive noticed like this r bugbears outside Ivory Tower when I spoiled EWC.. aggressive one give EWC on spoil so I would go and lure the mob away from the non aggressive bugbears and kill it but when I got near the non aggressive ones they started attacking me :)

that's called social agro, and they are green with asterix in title
Sword Art Online

igi

Quote from: Benoth on February 09, 2014, 09:54:31 PM
that's called social agro, and they are green with asterix in title
I know about social agro but social agro works when the mob is near. Im talking about mobs agroing after u kill the mob and run to the other side of the field and that mob right there will attack u :)

Its not a big deal though..