whats with auto loot? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

whats with auto loot?

Started by svt, February 10, 2014, 07:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacknicolson

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 04:37:09 PM
The autopickup on unlimited range was quite abusable by ranged classes going in "tower" mode and simply shooting around and collecting adena.
We was noticing an high amount of adena production and it even triggering the autobalance of adena (lower adena quantity).
The system suggested variation was kinda scary and not really applicable so after a bit of analysis we found out the main culprit was the "shooting tower adena farming mode"

agree with this, youre totally right.
MrCage - Shillien Knight
Lastarcher - Hawkeye
ProfGirafales - Bounty Hunter
DonaFlorinda - Prophet

SumX

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 10, 2014, 05:02:20 PM
Not if drops have times to disappear.

ye about that, i notice drops disappear while i em farming (i also play tower mode) could you do anything about that, like extend time before they disappear or something. :D 

NunoPitbull

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

mlhungary8

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 04:50:52 PM
It really does: our stats say a reduction of around 28% on same amount of time.
Result in one day?
So atm you decided to fuk up mages and archers and give the advantage to daggers and train makers. ty
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

=drake=

Quote from: mlhungary8 on February 10, 2014, 10:55:34 PM
Result in one day?
So atm you decided to fuk up mages and archers and give the advantage to daggers and train makers. ty

Walk near your target before land the final blow and autopickup will work for you too.

mlhungary8

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 10:57:10 PM
Walk near your target before land the final blow and autopickup will work for you too.

Ofc it will. But i play mage in the first place to keep the distance from my target.
And as i said..I won't go near 5 mobs to risk a death just to use a feature which should be usable to every class, in any condition. Or you should have not implement it in the first place, but that's just my opinion.
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Garn.

just remove it then, it's pointless. (and i'm a melee)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Denzo

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 10:57:10 PM

"GOOD JOB"...
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Simsung

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 04:37:09 PM
We was noticing an high amount of adena production and it even triggering the autobalance of adena (lower adena quantity).

Good to know there's such a thing! Awesome changelist / server info

NunoPitbull

Quote from: mlhungary8 on February 10, 2014, 10:55:34 PM
Result in one day?

Unless you have full buffs you won't miss a auto adena pickup. If u do have them, who cares. I spent last night picking all the adena drops and made some nice KK's :)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

SumX

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 11, 2014, 03:25:34 AM
Unless you have full buffs you won't miss a auto adena pickup. If u do have them, who cares. I spent last night picking all the adena drops and made some nice KK's :)
where did you pick up?:-D

=drake=

Quote from: Simsung on February 11, 2014, 03:21:10 AM
Good to know there's such a thing! Awesome changelist / server info

We didn't let the new adena rate take effect, you should have noticed that drop of adena is same.
The autopickup range reduction seems was enough