No music in Dion :|

News:

Main Menu

No music in Dion :|

Started by Shilliene, February 10, 2014, 02:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shilliene

Hello again everyone :)

When I installed L2 client on my new PC i realised there's no music in Dion. Just nature voices etc. In other cities/towns everything seems to be normal and to work properly. Is it just me and my client is corrupted or it's on all server? I need to reinstall all game or maybe it will be able to copy-paste just some files to make Dion music work?

Thanks in advance :)
QuoteYou see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

VOoDOoT

P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

VOoDOoT

Quote from: Shilliene on February 10, 2014, 02:07:20 PM
Hello again everyone :)

When I installed L2 client on my new PC i realised there's no music in Dion. Just nature voices etc. In other cities/towns everything seems to be normal and to work properly. Is it just me and my client is corrupted or it's on all server? I need to reinstall all game or maybe it will be able to copy-paste just some files to make Dion music work?

Thanks in advance :)

gimme you facebook  :-* Ill make the music work for you!
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Shilliene

QuoteYou see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

Shilliene

nevermind... i see that i won't get any help here.
just reinstalling and... whatever. better reinstall 10 times than see your childish replies.

igi

Quote from: Shilliene on February 10, 2014, 04:53:08 PM
nevermind... i see that i won't get any help here.
just reinstalling and... whatever. better reinstall 10 times than see your childish replies.
When u tp to Dion play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Nl7CmdwUU :P

How come u got the best theme in the game not working..