Web Analytics
server timezone and seven signs

News:

Main Menu

server timezone and seven signs

Started by zaronnn, February 10, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaronnn

why the seven signs period ends 5 p.m server time? it said it will ends on 6 p.m... someone know why it hapens?

NoFun

zaronnn

why gm's are offline now and why ingame noone say sth for this...i was w8ing to registration on the right npc to go catacombs this week and BOOM...i am out of catacombs again

pmkaboo

waiting till last second to register/do festivals is high risk/high reward strategy. you took the risk and lost, so you really have nothing to complain about.

but the question of why did 7s end an hour earlier is sure interesting and i cant wait to see a gm answer it.

NoFun

so basicaly gm restarted server at ~4:40 pm so we couldnt enter to festival and then ended 7s 1 hr before so dawn could win and dusk couldnt beat them.

Xarion

Quote from: zaronnn on February 10, 2014, 06:01:32 PM
why gm's are offline now and why ingame noone say sth for this...i was w8ing to registration on the right npc to go catacombs this week and BOOM...i am out of catacombs again

Hello,

We appologise. Now we are checking the situation and come back with more information.

Thank you and we sorry again!
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Dalkanan

Dunno man , but GM Artur was around and made this mess. I hope he have a good excuse. Would like to check hes chat , i would sleep better  if i would know hes legit. If Drake dont understanding Polish , i would love to be translator :D....

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Dalkanan on February 10, 2014, 06:05:39 PM
Dunno man , but GM Artur was around and made this mess. I hope he have a good excuse. Would like to check hes chat , i would sleep better  if i would know hes legit. If Drake dont understanding Polish , i would love to be translator :D....
Hello,

I am waiting drake to fully check the bug and what happened (*and if something can be done), but GM Artur or any other gm has no power to do any damage  related to 7s , they dont even have power to reboot. However even if server restarted, it shouldn't be the issue with timing.
Once Drake comes back we will come out with more infos regarding this issue.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dalkanan

Well GM Artur was the only one online , so i dont know who pull the plug , but someone did.

Artur

Quote from: Dalkanan on February 10, 2014, 06:05:39 PM

Do you often say such unfounded accusations?

Dalkanan

Nope, this is actually the 1st time. Maybe it was just unfortune couincidence. But from our view it looked strange , and im not only talking in the name of my clan. Sorry if you felt offended , im not a judge , so let Drake decide what happened. I just know Polish mentality , and im a bit suspicious couse last GM on Phoenix Barto ( Polish) was corrupted as HELL !!. I know i cant use same measure on everyone , so my appologize once more , that I put your honesty on any doubt.

lNecropsy

Is it possible to Dusk win over dawn even if dawn have double of points?

Only doing Festival?
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan