Thiras

Log me in with some magic please ;)

=drake=

Well, if you can login you are logged.
Try!
Right now i know it works.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on February 13, 2014, 02:25:19 AM
funny answer... specially since baium can spawn any sec and some ppl can hit it while others cant even login...
I was quite serious ... How i can know if he should sleep or not, since issue of not logging is on datavmcenter side therefor i cant tell him to wait or  not.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 13, 2014, 02:27:38 AM
I was quite serious ... How i can know if he should sleep or not, since issue of not logging is on datavmcenter side therefor i cant tell him to wait or  not.

ok i understand. but since you probably know how many ppl are waiting for baium i think u should make sure that it wont spawn while server is off for many of us... in worst case if it spawns u can kill it with gm char and spaw it back when the server is well for the rest of us. just an idea which i think its fair
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

=drake=

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on February 13, 2014, 02:31:19 AM
ok i understand. but since you probably know how many ppl are waiting for baium i think u should make sure that it wont spawn while server is off for many of us... in worst case if it spawns u can kill it with gm char and spaw it back when the server is well for the rest of us. just an idea which i think its fair

As many thinks the opposite, we cant (both Admins and GMs) "block" a spawn if not by putting physically down the server, remove it, put it back online.
(and repeat the same operation to put him back working)

This should be quite reassuring that there is no way that a GM/Admin can favor any clan, this means also we cant do what you just said.

Anyway login so far is working, was unlinked for around 15-20min (from 01:55 to 02:10 more or less)

If there are still issues please write.

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: =drake= on February 13, 2014, 02:35:05 AM
As many thinks the opposite, we cant (both Admins and GMs) "block" a spawn if not by putting physically down the server, remove it, put it back online.
(and repeat the same operation to put him back working)

This should be quite reassuring that there is no way that a GM/Admin can favor any clan, this means also we cant do what you just said.

Anyway login so far is working, was unlinked for around 15-20min (from 01:55 to 02:10 more or less)

If there are still issues please write.

login is still down for me (for about 90 min already). when i enter my account info and click login nothing happens. any idea what to do? it was ok before. i just got dced and since then i cant login
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on February 13, 2014, 02:39:01 AM
login is still down for me (for about 90 min already). when i enter my account info and click login nothing happens. any idea what to do? it was ok before. i just got dced and since then i cant login
Try exit and re-enter

xDawid

TheSuffering

If some ppl can login and other dont, just put srv offline while you repair it.

hebdzik

30min trying to log in
updating client
rr game
rr windows
minimize maximize window
making coffie
eating breakfast
ehh nothing helps :D
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hebdzik on February 13, 2014, 09:06:14 AM
30min trying to log in
updating client
rr game
rr windows
minimize maximize window
making coffie
eating breakfast
ehh nothing helps :D
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,279247.msg2429799.html#new

wewewewe

loggin dont work  i try loggin server 20-25 times but no result.
PS: new server old shit, but one thing true u bring back old c4 felling just not a good one