Web Analytics
Quest Bug Pagan

News:

Main Menu

Quest Bug Pagan

Started by Chuen1, February 12, 2014, 03:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuen1

The quest "Through The Gate Once More" from NPC "Flauron" in Rune Town, is not working.
I have collected 10 "Necromancer's Heart" and i have to return them to Flauron, but when i speak with him to continue the quest nothing happens. Please fix (it's irritating to have to take the 1 time entry quest all the time).

Peace
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR

Xarion

Quote from: Chuen1 on February 12, 2014, 03:43:14 AM
The quest "Through The Gate Once More" from NPC "Flauron" in Rune Town, is not working.
I have collected 10 "Necromancer's Heart" and i have to return them to Flauron, but when i speak with him to continue the quest nothing happens. Please fix (it's irritating to have to take the 1 time entry quest all the time).

Peace

Hello,

What is your level? Because the required minim level for this quest to continue is 73.

Thank you!
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Chuen1

i wouldn't be writing if i didn't have sufficient level, and in my post i am telling you i have completed the first part of the quest... im lvl 77+

Thank you
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR

Chuen1

And please, read my first post i have provided you with all the data you need to resolve the issue, quest just does not continue, when i click to continue the quest the nps chat disappears and nothing is changed
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR

nbx

Quote from: Chuen1 on February 12, 2014, 11:15:13 PM
And please, read my first post i have provided you with all the data you need to resolve the issue, quest just does not continue, when i click to continue the quest the nps chat disappears and nothing is changed

Quest worked just fine a few days ago. There was some issue with some of the mobs that shoudl drop the items. I believe the ones that spawn at night doesn't drop it at all.

Chuen1

just worked now....it didn't work the 2 times i tried before...so case closed for now i think.
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR