Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: hebdzik on February 12, 2014, 09:13:25 PM
im still w8ingo. I didn't know contact with drake will take over 36h
Tomorrow we will close this case.

Thank you for patience.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Ephroctius

Can i also share my experience with pick-uping... So me and my friend went today on beast farm, and friend wanted to give me back my shield. He dropped it and i picked it, but then it dissappeared. It was an announcement, that i picked up a shield, but there wasnt a yellow note, that i obtained it.

I hope you can solve it too.
Infinity - BD/SE {Ephroctius}
Valkyra - GL/PAL {Rania}
Dragon - SPS/EE {TheRain}
Tarantula - SK/SE {DoctorOz}
Nova - EE/ES {Ping}

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Ephroctius on February 13, 2014, 01:20:58 AM
Can i also share my experience with pick-uping... So me and my friend went today on beast farm, and friend wanted to give me back my shield. He dropped it and i picked it, but then it dissappeared. It was an announcement, that i picked up a shield, but there wasnt a yellow note, that i obtained it.

I hope you can solve it too.
Uhm write me name of char and +/- time when it happened and ill check it tomorrow.
However is a bit of wierd thing...

BucHManN

its not Bug! I think he want to steal drop and he leave party... but he was leader. And i think its good because no one will steal ;]
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Ephroctius

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 13, 2014, 01:25:49 AM

You: Uhm write me name of char and +/- time when it happened and ill check it tomorrow.
However is a bit of wierd thing...

I dont remember the exact time, it was yesterday afternoon arround 17:00 gmt+1

:) gl
Infinity - BD/SE {Ephroctius}
Valkyra - GL/PAL {Rania}
Dragon - SPS/EE {TheRain}
Tarantula - SK/SE {DoctorOz}
Nova - EE/ES {Ping}

igi

Quote from: BucHManN on February 13, 2014, 01:51:14 AM
its not Bug! I think he want to steal drop and he leave party... but he was leader. And i think its good because no one will steal ;]
Its not bug? Why? Because u think he wanted to steal drops? So in your opinion its normal if u break party after rb before u pick up drops not to be able to pick them up and to be nothing u can do except watch them disappear?

What if party leader gets dc on Valakas or Baium smart man?

melwidh

Quote from: igi on February 13, 2014, 10:36:38 AM
Its not bug? Why? Because u think he wanted to steal drops? So in your opinion its normal if u break party after rb before u pick up drops not to be able to pick them up and to be nothing u can do except watch them disappear?

What if party leader gets dc on Valakas or Baium smart man?

As far as I remember when I was doing epics on Infinity, no1 was allowed to pickup the drops once the Epic was killed.

Once the TLs decided; they picked up all the drops by themselves, but the drops never disappeared after 5minutes, thats insane!

What about DCs, what about Critical errors, net issues etc..?
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

Garden

Quote from: BucHManN on February 13, 2014, 01:51:14 AM

pls man go do your "troll" work somewhere else if you have no idea what happend :)
Markko - SH/BD Infinity x5

and

others...

=^TrackZero^=

Solved.

DO NOT DISSOLVE PARTIES BEFORE PICKING UP DROP!!!