Web Analytics
WTF Banish Seraphin > Banish Unded !!!!!!

News:

Main Menu

WTF Banish Seraphin > Banish Unded !!!!!!

Started by CaptainStabbin, February 16, 2014, 11:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainStabbin

I'm nervous when I see  Dark Avenger 74 lvl who exp for using Banish Seraph on angels with a probability of over 50% , where I playing a Paladin and using Banish unded with a probability of 10-15%.
PLZ explain that to me GMs

Kaafrea

y same we try...

We try and, bishops ee paladin - 3 rd skill magic lvl 76 - land rate mobs 73 lvl cata or it 76 lvl= 15-20%. Tried on 100 mobs. And banish Seraphin tank skill magic  lvl 74 100 mobs â€" angels toi 10 11 woa - land rate 55-65%.

And its  fair ? for us ? change it to same.

enemy

yeah at toi 10 sk/da can farm easy lethal is almost 1/1 with bp/ee/pala u need ur whole mana bar to lethal 1 mob kinda fair i guess +1

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kaafrea

sux man, so many friends ee ,bp play solo or when cp afk/offline they do nothing...and they want leave server like 2 clans here do.

CaptainStabbin

apparently the GMs does not depend on the number of people on the server coz they do nothing about this. but we will see

mlhungary8

And what about reuse? Is it the same as TU?
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

CaptainStabbin

yes, its the same, seeing something like that I dont want to play

=drake=

How funny that no one have read when i explained the link between TU/BU and Banish Seraph.

let me refresh it for you:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,280453.msg2428092.html#msg2428092

now replace the word Turn Undead with Banish Undead.
EXACTLY SAME.

now for Banish Seraph is a bit more tricky... you have to replace the word Turn Undead with Banish Seraph and all the BASE chances becomes 50% (instead of 30%)

Yes, this is it.
The level penality and all other things remains totally unchanged between TU/BU/BS.

Let me make it easy readable for you:
1) TU/BU/BS are basically the same skill
2) TU/BU targets only undead
3) BS targets only holy creatures: angels
4) TU/BU, without enchants, have maximum 30% lethal rate
5) BS, without enchants, have maximum 50% lethal rate

everything else (the math formulas too) is same for both of them.

vaiper

So many accounts created just to post on TU/BS topics ;D

=drake=

Well i cant say that indeed, even if the current Banish Seraph is ALSO following the official base % of retail INTERLUDE, like we did for TU/BU, is pretty much unfair.
In fact, on official, Banish Seraph was then later changed in HELLBOUND to be same as Turn Undead/Banish Undead (and it makes sense).
you can read the success rate extraction from here:
http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=19&skid=450

For this reason only, I will accept the complain and on next update Banish Seraph will follow the same progression of Turn Undead and Banish Undead. (that is readable also from the link)
Basically Banish Seraph will use the HELLBOUND progression, that is exactly the same progression of Turn Undead and Banish Undead: 30% base lethal chance, +1% every enchant "chance".

EDIT:
I just noticed that in the old IL we was running we had already this correction of BS=TU=BU.
We are simply reverting back to it.

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on February 16, 2014, 04:55:53 PM
Well i cant say that indeed, even if the current Banish Seraph is ALSO following the official base % of retail INTERLUDE, like we did for TU/BU, is pretty much unfair.
In fact, on official, Banish Seraph was then later changed in Gracia Final to be same as Turn Undead/Banish Undead (and it makes sense).
you can read the success rate extraction from here:
http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?p=19&skid=450

For this reason only, I will accept the complain and on next update Banish Seraph will follow the same progression of Turn Undead and Banish Undead. (that is readable also from the link)
Basically Banish Seraph will use the GF progression, that is exactly the same progression of Turn Undead and Banish Undead: 30% base lethal chance, +1% every enchant "chance".

are you fcking kidding me?
tanks are already useless cause aggression doesnt work, now you want to lower OFFICIAL % cause someone is crying "not fair not fair"?

we are in IL, not in GF.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D