Web Analytics
Simple Question to GMs

News:

Main Menu

Simple Question to GMs

Started by xLynax, February 16, 2014, 10:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xLynax

I know there will be no mutants here (ex: pp/bd, wc/sws) but a human can take dark elf bd retail or dnet sub?

Clonage

Yes you can take normal Retail and DN Sub your retail. Ex.: Human -> BD/PR

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

xLynax

Thx a lot to any Gm for taking a few secs to answer this simple question.

Pd.- GZ to ..... for making the a char pp/bd (i have the screenshot but no1 cares), and also gz to the ppl who made L2tower work in this protected server.

ozyn

Quote from: xLynax on February 18, 2014, 07:08:05 AM
Thx a lot to any Gm for taking a few secs to answer this simple question.

Pd.- GZ to ..... for making the a char pp/bd (i have the screenshot but no1 cares), and also gz to the ppl who made L2tower work in this protected server.
lol you recived an answear to your question... but not enought satisfied cause of, it wasnt by GM? xD

ps: dont feed trols!

When nothink goes right, go left

xLynax

Quote from: ozyn on February 18, 2014, 07:11:48 AM
lol you recived an answear to your question... but not enought satisfied cause of, it wasnt by GM? xD

ps: dont feed trols!

Tell me how to make a mutant support char thats all.. since GMs dont care or post a link for a l2w for this "protected" server just bcause GMs dont care or even better ill log n supports when NO gms are online just for fun (gmt ftw).

borde

If u don't see any gm online thru /gmlist doesn't mean no gms are online, it just mean they are not on visible mode, imagine in a server with over 2k ppl population how many pms would a gm got just after showing online.. If u need to ask somethjng important just use the forum, if u don't get answer from them doesn't mean they ignored ur post, maybe somebody else already get u the correct answer and they don't think necessary to double say it. Also if u check by urself u will also find that no mutant combination is possible in this server. U have proofs of such a bug? Post it so! We expect it! About l2tower/walker etc, this server has got one of the most advanced protection sistems BUT hackers are a reality, doesn't matter how good u are doing ur job, out there there will always be some1 rdy to show he's better than u freaking it up... That's how it goes, STILL GMs are doing a great job catching them and getting them a perma ban. This is definitely the beat server to play in if u hate to have botters ruling, there still be some ofc but u can't pretend miracles, be realistic, there are 2k+ players to check out I remind u...

^Evacuate^

Quote from: borde on February 18, 2014, 08:23:03 AM
If u don't see any gm online thru /gmlist doesn't mean no gms are online, it just mean they are not on visible mode, imagine in a server with over 2k ppl population how many pms would a gm got just after showing online.. If u need to ask somethjng important just use the forum, if u don't get answer from them doesn't mean they ignored ur post, maybe somebody else already get u the correct answer and they don't think necessary to double say it. Also if u check by urself u will also find that no mutant combination is possible in this server. U have proofs of such a bug? Post it so! We expect it! About l2tower/walker etc, this server has got one of the most advanced protection sistems BUT hackers are a reality, doesn't matter how good u are doing ur job, out there there will always be some1 rdy to show he's better than u freaking it up... That's how it goes, STILL GMs are doing a great job catching them and getting them a perma ban. This is definitely the beat server to play in if u hate to have botters ruling, there still be some ofc but u can't pretend miracles, be realistic, there are 2k+ players to check out I remind u...
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be