About losing skills after sub... - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

About losing skills after sub...

Started by j1kata, February 11, 2014, 08:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zibo

Quote from: =drake= on February 13, 2014, 02:17:06 AM
We are really careful to keep Tarantula extremely fair (for both donators and normal players) and balanced!

I fully agree. It is extremely fair indeed, because donating still doesn't give donators anything. :)

Hybrek

Kerbedzisko th/pp Nightmare
CameronDiaz sps/ee Nightmare
L4PD4NC3R wk/he Nightmare
TypoweKurwiszcze th/pal Nightmare
ChaSiuFooYung sh/se Nightmare
Hybrek pal/necro Nightmare
and more....

Welcome Back Community

Gallean

If you want to make good balance between normal players and donators, DO NOT MAKE DONATOR COINS TRADEABLE, really as an old player I know how DC changed the economy to whole server and later became the main currency on the server.

=drake=

Quote from: Gallean on February 15, 2014, 04:54:26 PM
If you want to make good balance between normal players and donators, DO NOT MAKE DONATOR COINS TRADEABLE, really as an old player I know how DC changed the economy to whole server and later became the main currency on the server.

The reason was not the donator coins but the inflation of adena.
Adena became fast worthless as it was dropping too much and too fast and when we noticed that we was already beyond the turning point.
On tarantula we are much more careful on that (that's why the stepper curve in the dynamic rates) as we prefer make adena maintain his value.

LadyZENITH

Thats not the whole truth I feel.

Dunno about Dragon, but on infinity the economy was healthy until summer 2007 when it got hit by hlapex exploit and tons of adeans were duped. It happened really fast. Week when it got widespread and it was doomed. That got never fixed even tho we even had community meetings suggesting most fair way of fixing ( I know I was there, but Huristic could not do it and you did not come to help us )... and half the community left. Me including. Adeans were so worthless that people had to use dony coins cause you could not pay in adena anymore. Thats how it happened, not by dropping from mobs.

So far Tarantula has been doing fine and Whole DN administration is doing better then ever. So... I guess this time, if we experience similar exploit, you will be here to... help us. Right? Well I'm sure about it.  just wanted to mention that on infi the economy failed from week to another after being healthy for 2 years cause of exploit, not wrongly set rates.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

melwidh

Quote from: Gallean on February 15, 2014, 04:54:26 PM

+1 for this, I don't want to end having to used DC for buy stuff :|

This and the adena exploits maked Infinity to lose all the people that worked hard.
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

ozyn

What about enchanted skills?  I'm gonna lose them also?  After sub at 78

When nothink goes right, go left

=drake=

Yes. you lose them if you sub exactly at lv78

Enzo

what with enchanted skills? i will lose enchanted skills too?
Tarantula DN
Enzo sh
NM x30
en20 aw/sk - OFF
Frintezza x9/x15
Enzo aw/sk - OFF
Valkyria x9
Enzo - OL WC/OL - OFF
Dragon x15
w00dk4 sr/sws - OFF

=drake=

Quote from: Enzo on February 17, 2014, 01:36:44 PM
what with enchanted skills? i will lose enchanted skills too?

Yes, even worse as they are enchanted (higher magic level = higher level required for subclassing without lose them) (it applies the usual rule 10 level difference)