about reflect arrow

News:

Main Menu

about reflect arrow

Started by ameba40, February 18, 2014, 06:45:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameba40

is about this neft to tanks

"-Deflect Arrow: Is no more a long term buff but acts as a "stance effect".
When active, scaling by protection (here written is lv4 = 40% protection), cast speed on robe is reduced by 25%, attack speed with daggers is reduced by 20% (from lv3, also duals gets a reduction up to 20%), blows rate reduced by 20% and bow range by -25%.
Duration of the effect is 2min (easier to manage the negative effects), skill activation reduced by 33% (instant), mp cost reduced by 75% (seems big numbers but scales right ingame)"

- why you neft only this skill with "all" and not long shot or archery for example ... make "long shot" only working for Light armor type , like the rest of skills you fix, and then if we see  PL/HE in heavy long shot would be not apply and make his range like a normal tank. if he gear with light and use reflect arrow cant use UD,Majesty at 100% or make reflect arrow like these skills given bonus by armor type (40% protection on heavy only)
Any tank , SWS , BD learn "Long Shot"  so this  would help that's tanks who like use bow in his fight strategy. and with this we dont indirectly neft tanks
like tank/pp

- And what about "Transfer pain" , un didnt FIX transfer pain, is a "ROBE" skill  like summoners, Necromancers. Why it would be use at 100% like archer with light or tank in heavy? ... i remember 1 Summoner/tank with transfer pain who was hightly hard to kill : reflect arrow lvl 4 high p def, and transfer pain? Or Just Imagine why a HE/WK will have that advantage ... any skill nerf in that combo  and transfer pain is robe only use...
Transfer pain  in robe 100% in light 70% in heavy 60%

PD: im not tank, this is not a QQ topic im necro, im only thinking about this.

Clonage

Ima tank and i already posted about this issue on pure tanks combos. Nothing will be done. I dont think buffs can check passvies, not sure tho.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

ameba40

Quote from: Clonage on February 18, 2014, 10:14:15 AM
Ima tank and i already posted about this issue on pure tanks combos. Nothing will be done. I dont think buffs can check passvies, not sure tho.
and yes they can. if they can made UD 100% in heavy and 50% on robe  they can made long shoot at 100% on light and 0% on heavy bro. and in that way they dont touch  tanks range

Peorexo

imo thats k, mby for final he/wk or he/pp will have chances to make heroes all alone with kiting tanks forever :D

mardel

Quote from: ameba40 on February 18, 2014, 10:22:27 AM
and yes they can. if they can made UD 100% in heavy and 50% on robe  they can made long shoot at 100% on light and 0% on heavy bro. and in that way they dont touch  tanks range
Do you suggest that GMs should  nerf HE/PP,WL in heavy armor because you dont know how to use a tank in pvp?
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Clonage

Quote from: ameba40 on February 18, 2014, 10:22:27 AM
You might be right!!
Here's something Drake said:
"I fully understand your concern about your skill but betwen all the possible solutions, this ended up to be the less damaging toward the pure tank setup.
This have been a big cut/decision we had to do related to this skill as it was the one giving biggest advantage to tank/anything combos.

But, if you really enjoy to play tank and use a bow, i would then suggest you to take full awareness of the subclass system and maybe do a tank/archer so it would fit your playstyle."

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748