Web Analytics
PR/BD ?

News:

Main Menu

PR/BD ?

Started by kyousuke, February 18, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyousuke

Phantom Ranger/Bladedancer. Though there are many advantages of this sub there's still one important thing i'm not sure about. Mana. Will I be able to play like usual or will I have to do many pauses to recharge? This sub will not be useful if i have to recharge after 1 or 2 dances... What do you think about that?

NunoPitbull

Quote from: kyousuke on February 18, 2014, 12:56:30 AM
Phantom Ranger/Bladedancer. Though there are many advantages of this sub there's still one important thing i'm not sure about. Mana. Will I be able to play like usual or will I have to do many pauses to recharge? This sub will not be useful if i have to recharge after 1 or 2 dances... What do you think about that?

Mana ain't a problem if you know how to dance...lol. And thats why if you mess up that exists a SE/EE to rech you up.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

borde

And still u get tatoos which can help u recharge 50mp/s already from lvl 1

mardel

Quote from: borde on February 18, 2014, 06:38:55 AM
And still u get tatoos which can help u recharge 50mp/s already from lvl 1
Little correction. 40-50mp/3s.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Cromatorus

Quote from: kyousuke on February 18, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

agree. Dance/songs should works like on interlude...
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

=drake=

Quote from: Cromatorus on February 18, 2014, 01:09:50 PM

And they are.

Peorexo

Quote from: Cromatorus on February 18, 2014, 01:09:50 PM
did u ever play off ? il?
dance were always 2min and since of cancels, etc they was always made ++++cost