To QQCruel Clan - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

To QQCruel Clan

Started by VOoDOoT, February 18, 2014, 04:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lNecropsy

Not my problem if on Dragon there wasnt good DA's :P
I could beat 90% of sps/ee on server(and you shit your pants cuz of sps/ee haha)

anyways, good luck :)

I hope my sps/ee doesnt bother you too much :D
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

ZeniT

Quote from: Falatko on February 19, 2014, 08:59:24 PM
who care who will dominate? FC FW Exci? doesnt matter i am oly farmer as u noticed buddy Muahahhahahaah

i like how hard u farm in imaginary oly with ur imaginary nobless chars.

sm0g

Quote from: Falatko on February 20, 2014, 04:49:07 AM
we got BP DA raping oly with 1k pts, da wk? too easy frag for 90% chars, u think that sps ee will pwn me in oly? nah, i just want to prevent qq from all mages since sps ee vs any mage in oly is unbeatable, only ne pp can stand a chance, not my problem infinity got noobs mages like SPS EE inside oly
we are sorry,there were no +25 candies @ infinity. :(:(:(:( but maybe your bp/glad will be cool here coz  of double celestial.
null.void

Blizzer

Oi, stop underestimating DA  >:(
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Garn.

Quote from: Falatko on February 20, 2014, 12:34:29 PM
Thanks to all Haters who participated in Baium and Special thanks to steps with his 407 damage to B jewelry non subbed gladiator , Congratulations!
and gg with retarded aptitude of pking ppl without letting them get quest. that's the way of getting more competition,gratz!(despite ur effort, several ppl got it anyway, me included)

i bet you will start to cry soon because "server dead no competition QQ".
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

LadyZENITH

If you need noble at all to compete, you have no business to do it. If someone PKed there then good job, finally stuff starts to happen. That thing is supposed to go to the winners of the PVP for it, not everyone wanting. Bring more dudes if you cant make it on your own.

But people these days seem to have no backbone, rather QQ, leave clans, or joint te "currently strong" clans to make whatever they want. Disgust. I don't even know who am I defending now but it is the guy(s) that decided to PK the leechers on the damn boss as it should be.

Now we need the same to happen on Golkies and it may actually start to be fun again.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

djvancho

Quote from: Falatko on February 20, 2014, 07:24:32 PM
what to say dude, FC and Cruel are try hard and they already sh1t to their pants and dont let even randomz to do quests as i see :D , will be even bigger fun on barakiel than on baium, i dont care about these sides anyway i dont join any stupid clan which just zerg and perma qq i just want to play game thats all

EDIT: you know , these clan no life 24/7 first months to get all and then leave and qq cause no other side vs them and they rule the server bla bla bla :D

We already got Bara so you missed the mass pk there. Youre wellcome on next one.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

sm0g

Quote from: Falatko on February 20, 2014, 07:24:32 PM
what to say dude, FC and Cruel are try hard and they already sh1t to their pants and dont let even randomz to do quests as i see :D , will be even bigger fun on barakiel than on baium, i dont care about these sides anyway i dont join any stupid clan which just zerg and perma qq i just want to play game thats all

EDIT: you know , these clan no life 24/7 first months to get all and then leave and qq cause no other side vs them and they rule the server bla bla bla :D
Tbh you are qqing on every topic and claiming like ur some supahpro. :)
null.void