Main Menu

Why this server so Lagyyyyyyyyyy/discuss

Started by cibas, February 18, 2014, 07:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cibas

and who says it's my falt:
Pc -8gb ram/i5/2gb geforce, full check done
internet conection 100mb/s

So what a problem? maybe server should change their freaking data center, it's terrible.

vaiper

unhandledexeption

Today i wanted to play. Login with main char, login with dualbox buffer, 4 buffs and the game stopped reacting. Switch to other char window, same... Killed l2 processes and started to play another game :D
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cibas on February 18, 2014, 07:19:02 PM
and who says it's my falt:
Pc -8gb ram/i5/2gb geforce, full check done
internet conection 100mb/s

So what a problem? maybe server should change their freaking data center, it's terrible.
Considering you are from Lithuania, you shouldn't have any lag. Experiment with pr0xies. Also considering there is 2300 players online right now, there might be something on your side too (i dont say pr0xies are perfect but the the time of the report , they are). Try flush DNS please , also put low details and turn off special effects and see how it works for you.

Quote from: alexis128alex on February 18, 2014, 07:30:46 PM
eu 3 got some freezes
Try another pr0xie then

Quote from: unhandledexeption on February 18, 2014, 07:22:59 PM
Today i wanted to play. Login with main char, login with dualbox buffer, 4 buffs and the game stopped reacting. Switch to other char window, same... Killed l2 processes and started to play another game :D
Its funny how you claim that , while there are 100+ Hungarian players playing without any issues.

Out of curiosity what is your char in game?
Its amazing.... i dont know what exactly  you are trying to achieve but  you are very much IN GAME RIGHT NOW (im following you) and i see that you have 0 lags...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

unhandledexeption

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 18, 2014, 07:32:39 PMIts funny how you claim that , while there are 100+ Hungarian players playing without any issues.

Out of curiosity what is your char in game?
Its amazing.... i dont know what exactly  you are trying to achieve but  you are very much IN GAME RIGHT NOW (im following you) and i see that you have 0 lags...

Probably as i was mostly afk in the last hour, and my char just standing in ch and the lags are not constant... and i've switched from EU3 to EU2
Other players don't play without issues, we played with 2 parties yesterday, players from both talked about lags on TS...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: unhandledexeption on February 18, 2014, 08:23:52 PM
Probably as i was mostly afk in the last hour, and my char just standing in ch...
Other players don't play without issues, we played with 2 parties yesterday, players from both talked about lags on TS...
You was very much moving...how else i could say you dont have lag?

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Falatko on February 18, 2014, 08:25:53 PM
/discuss? about? no lags at all if u cant setup your PC configuration and so on is it your own problem not server //QQ
You still can't realize that the frame rate, and a lag are totally different things? Lag is depending on network, and server. But frame rate is depending on PC and the application you run, and no any connection between these. lag != low frame rate

Zeelgadees

I got some massive freezes today. Also sometimes dc after 1 min lag and couldnt log after for some mins, sth like login down. Happens to 2 of my friends too.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

alexis128alex

alexis128alex

=^TrackZero^=

Well there are like 7 same people reporting lag, i dont say server doesnt lag (sometimes!), but you say it happens 24/7 which is untrue.