Exp Tattoo - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Exp Tattoo

Started by Danilo, February 20, 2014, 12:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Blizzer on February 20, 2014, 01:36:17 PM
Make premium horns for decent price and you'll be flooded with donations.

+1, but my guess is horn is gonna be expensive as f. nice tactic from drake tho... increase spawn times for golky + announce them so that ppl wont be able to get them and they will be forced to donate if they want to sub
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on February 20, 2014, 05:58:33 PM

+1, but my guess is horn is gonna be expensive as f. nice tactic from drake tho... increase spawn times for golky + announce them so that ppl wont be able to get them and they will be forced to donate if they want to sub
5x quest horns
1x horn
+ market from players

Forcing to donate not really; but by donating you keep the server alive and support our work. Which in the end is not really a bad thing...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=drake=

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on February 20, 2014, 05:58:33 PM
nice tactic from drake tho... increase spawn times for golky + announce them so that ppl wont be able to get them and they will be forced to donate if they want to sub

If was the inverse it would have been:
"nice tactics from drake, short but extremely random respawns (and no announce so i guess they even summon them privately for their $$$ friends) so no one except total nolifers could get the quest horn and normal ppl wont be able and they will be forced to donate if they want to sub."

As you see.. both cases i am the evil guy :)

If people would start do the GoE there would be an extra FREE way to get the Horn from it.

alexis128alex

u made it imposible to get barakiel/golky wihtout a clan

Blizzer

Quote from: =drake= on February 20, 2014, 06:07:14 PM
If people would start do the GoE there would be an extra FREE way to get the Horn from it.
Going GoE for most clans/pts is senseless because subbed party > non subbed party, simple as that. Maybe in like 2-4 weeks there will be some action there.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

vaiper

Quote from: alexis128alex on February 20, 2014, 06:11:41 PM
u made it imposible to get barakiel/golky wihtout a clan

Im clanless and with random partys that we make at golky mi pt got 2 times the last hit, just bad luck i didnt got it.

alexis128alex

Quote from: vaiper on February 20, 2014, 06:23:55 PM
Im clanless and with random partys that we make at golky mi pt got 2 times the last hit, just bad luck i didnt got it.

golky is another story when there are 200people and they cant pk all, at barakiel u just get pked and thats it

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: alexis128alex on February 20, 2014, 06:25:12 PM
golky is another story when there are 200people and they cant pk all, at barakiel u just get pked and thats it
Get a clan, friends? You know ita multiplayer game... Whats next QQ i cant solo rbs?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

alexis128alex

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 06:30:08 PM
Get a clan, friends? You know ita multiplayer game... Whats next QQ i cant solo rbs?

there 2,3 clans dominating the server and if u cant get into them u cant get barakiel easy as that i can bring 9 friends there like i did in the morning but we all got pked, nvm lets wait 3-4 months till every1 has nobl and stops farming barakiel thats how it is sry =)

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: =drake= on February 20, 2014, 06:07:14 PM
If was the inverse it would have been:
"nice tactics from drake, short but extremely random respawns (and no announce so i guess they even summon them privately for their $$$ friends) so no one except total nolifers could get the quest horn and normal ppl wont be able and they will be forced to donate if they want to sub."

As you see.. both cases i am the evil guy :)

you are twisting what i said.... ANNOUNCMENT IS DUMB before we had chance we camped golky it spawned we were there and killed... now all servers see announcement before we start it big clans are already there with their groups that are subbet + 2x better geared (yeah that means lot better chance for last hit).. and yes its unfair that at the start of the server craziest ppl whos only job is to play l2 got free horns and now when its the stage for the rest of us u just annunced golkys so that we cant get it... same  goes for barakiel... fasters lvlers /biggest clans got them before the rest of us got the the part of nobless that requires to kill baraki... now when most of us needs it: LETS JUST GIVE EXACT FKING TIMER + INCREASE SPAWN TIME SO THAT BIGGEST CLANS CAN GET IT EASY AGAIN... i mean i wouldnt even bother if there was alternative to get it , even if it was to kill 3k monsters for it.. but since there is none its just impossible for the most of us to get baraki and we will be stuck at that part of the quests for months.. and about buying horn from players.. are you kidding me? as not hard core player without CP i cant even afford A grade and yet ur telling me to get 500kk for horn?... your argument is invalid and u know it
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

LadyZENITH

Quote from: alexis128alex on February 20, 2014, 06:35:32 PM
there 2,3 clans dominating the server and if u cant get into them u cant get barakiel easy as that i can bring 9 friends there like i did in the morning but we all got pked, nvm lets wait 3-4 months till every1 has nobl and stops farming barakiel thats how it is sry =)
9 ppl? Well back on infi we sometimes used to bring battles of like 200 vs 300 ppl even for those small bosses. That is called bolitics that is called bigger and greater gameplay. Your friends are not enough? Clans are not enough? Make ally of ally the clans that suffer from the same problem and do something with it.

These days I see its more popular to leave own clan and asslick in to the currently top ones. I respect all those who do not and keep some sort of honor and loyalty.

Heh, who remembers the time when there was one golky and only one, the one in TOI. How long it took me to sub... hmm did it in may 2007, started playing on infi april 2006 oh yeah... that is how is should be. Seriously tho. If not horn im gonna buy something this time anyway. DN always provided me with the best L2 gameplay and back then I did not give them penny and now I can so I  feel a bit more generous.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

vaiper

Ppl crying for normal MMO endgame content..

If you wanted to play solo or with small group choose a diferent chronicle, like H5 where u can just kill epics/raids in instances and get nobless from TW not having to make a single pvp (and this is what killed the game IMO).