Web Analytics
ROFL. BEWS - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

ROFL. BEWS

Started by NunoPitbull, February 22, 2014, 01:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NunoPitbull

This will be full of +12 weps in less then 2 weeks :).

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Sunico

just a suggestion:

option to see hat ( but also shields from pvp in GoE) like in weapon shop

robin hood, bamboo, afro hair... need to test them before :)
Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa.

masa55

One Quesiton, why is it premium? Is that better than normal horn?!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 22, 2014, 03:13:10 PM
This will be full of +12 weps in less then 2 weeks :).
Just because you have +12 weapon doesnt mean you know how to play.

p.s I wonder why no1 thinks of enchanting armor ....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Garn.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 22, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

shhhhh dont give them that hint  8)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

sm0g

L2 REQUIRES  lot of skill :D
null.void

NunoPitbull

yeah, lets all pay 300euros to make armor get the lvl of defense to fight a +12 wep....everyones rich here. Thats not a valid point.

And yeah, last shadow we had one in our CP who didnt knew how to play too, and still killed 5 alone with +16 even with people on S jewels, so yeah, another valid point there. No matter how you see it, this is ruined now ;) I was going to donate myself too fro some hat, especially bunny ears just to supp the server(although u can get from quest), but not worth the money if im not gonna have fun vs people who will one shot everything with easy donations. And maybe im overreacting, but hey, since server start I told enchant rates were too damn high, for server start, noone cared, and this was star wars on C weps...

Anyways, lets wait and see how it goes :) I won't care anymore since not even Lunargents were added to donny. Instead you puted crys 13 for that price(20), and Horn for 40. iMO Crys 13 should be the hardest, it allows people the edge of hardworking...but yeah...:/ whatever.

Also, dont forget market prices...;)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

sm0g

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 22, 2014, 03:43:25 PM
yeah, lets all pay 300euros to make armor get the lvl of defense to fight a +12 wep....everyones rich here. Thats not a valid point.

And yeah, last shadow we had one in our CP who didnt knew how to play too, and still killed 5 alone with +16 even with people on S jewels, so yeah, another valid point there. No matter how you see it, this is ruined now ;) I was going to donate myself too fro some hat, especially bunny ears just to supp the server(although u can get from quest), but not worth the money if im not gonna have fun vs people who will one shot everything with easy donations. And maybe im overreacting, but hey, since server start I told enchant rates were too damn high, for server start, noone cared, and this was star wars on C weps...

Anyways, lets wait and see how it goes :) I won't care anymore since not even Lunargents were added to donny. Instead you puted crys 13 for that price(20), and Horn for 40. iMO Crys 13 should be the hardest, it allows people the edge of hardworking...but yeah...:/ whatever.

i would say 30 for 13 and 20 for normal horn,30 for premium one would be fair(since you need 4x of them to complete one char,if you want 4 stacksub in one).
I would put class marks also ,first,second also can be third as well.
null.void

NBD

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 22, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

Don't quite see why the hell you make such a big deal of it. The enchant rate is terrible and if they wanna spend their money on a game let them. Having good gear doesn't mean you are a good pvper all of a sudden. The fact that your friend who had a +16 weapon killed atleast 5 with S grade jewels doesn't mean a damn thing. There is always a well known fact: Skill > gear. It is how it is get over it, don't like it, leave.
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

emissary

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on February 22, 2014, 03:47:28 PM
Read  PREMIUM HORN description... You don't loose exp... That is >>>>> normal horn

yep, but still the price is too high compared to other stuff you can buy at donny's. If there is a premium horn, there should also be a normal one :) I was considering buying horn from donation manager, but seeing prices for it made me reconsider.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

^Evacuate^

Quote from: emissary on February 22, 2014, 03:54:13 PM
yep, but still the price is too high compared to other stuff you can buy at donny's. If there is a premium horn, there should also be a normal one :) I was considering buying horn from donation manager, but seeing prices for it made me reconsider.
You can donate and buy normal horn in the market for coins.
We didnt want to add normal horn to avoid the depreciaton
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

dedemonn

Hats price 5â,¬ - Fair price, exactly how it should be.
Premium Horn 40â,¬ - Fair, at least we won't see 80% of community subbed right after donations start.
Normal Horn ??â,¬ - Where is it? :( I kinda wanted to get this one over the premium one, just to learn to play the sub combo better. Therefore question here for GMs - is there a chance to put normal Horn on Donny too, let's say for 30â,¬?
BEWS, Cry 13 - That's the part which made me sad, like the most of people. I always said that enchant rates are jedi-high, but some were repeating over and over "you moron! EWS will be very hard to get, nobody will have OE weapon S for long time" and here we go. Say what you want, but give it a while and there will be dozens of 10++ S weapons, just like now are shittons of Homus 12++.

Pretty please take away EWS, BEWS, Cry 13 from Donny. :'(

Either way, waiting for donation system start.