nerfed mana tattoo - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

nerfed mana tattoo

Started by Sajnope, February 22, 2014, 06:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Quote from: Sajnope on February 22, 2014, 08:28:33 PM
you cant get better than DC robe for mage.. now im getting 1.7k dmg from archer with no tattoo and only soul bow or carnage ... if any archer equip AQ and Baium and DB + Jedi and tattoo, you know good what gonna happen

if they use tattoo for damage, you can use tattoo of pdef too.
If they are moneyless without tattoo, then you dont need to use tattoo too.
Tattoos of same level pretty much cancel each out if you take opposites.

And if they use overenchanted bow, you can overenchant your armor too.

As you can see: there is always a counter!

Sajnope

there is not counter. i cant see if any archer use crit dmg tattoo and he can easy get mage on 1 crit.

somasz

As mages we will need to be all the time on mana burst tatoo, when archer can use full mana for loooooooooooong time.

Painkiler

Enchant MA every part +10/12 and see archers QQ so hard, same goes for mages with ++++ jewels.

Peorexo

Quote from: Sajnope on February 22, 2014, 08:30:28 PM
gg for sh :) with 600 cast you are so pro
gg 600atk speed with bow, and 500 on pr with 40%cd tatoo, cool :)

Sajnope

Quote from: Falatko on February 22, 2014, 08:35:40 PM
i wonder if archer will hit me with my dagger evasion FTW!
hmm i see, i thought ppl were so unskilled 5 years ago, but they are same now, every sever i played after dragon ppl used major arcana, mega pdef , imba m atk, casting 1,5k for sh was enought but here just QQ :D
yea clean SH with full buff for mage have 1.3k cast with dc robe. you know its hard to make sub now and not all SH are SH/PS

Sajnope

Quote from: Peorexo on February 22, 2014, 08:37:32 PM
gg 600atk speed with bow, and 500 on pr with 40%cd tatoo, cool :)
40% crit dmg > any attack speed.
make 40% magic crit rate or magic crit dmg tattoo and - 10% mdef and -10% cast. gg ;d
thats all from me.

Sajnope

Quote from: Falatko on February 22, 2014, 08:42:08 PM
you have to be such a pro pvp player with F1-F12 hydro blast :D
and you with f1-f12 b soe :D and im not sps

=drake=

Quote from: Sajnope on February 22, 2014, 08:40:21 PM
40% crit dmg > any attack speed.
make 40% magic crit rate or magic crit dmg tattoo and - 10% mdef and -10% cast. gg ;d
thats all from me.

lv4 EMP tatto with 40% crt.dmg is same dps of having this two conditions at same time:
- lv4 EMP tatto PATK (20%)
- 50% critical rate

if you have lower critical rate than 50%, is better use the +20% PATK tattoo as your dps will be higher with it.

And if you are a mage... then the +20% MATK one that does the same of the PATK one but... for mages :)

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on February 22, 2014, 08:47:08 PM
lv4 EMP tatto with 40% crt.dmg is same dps of having this two conditions at same time:
- lv4 EMP tatto PATK (20%)
- 50% critical rate

if you have lower critical rate than 50%, is better use the +20% PATK tattoo as your dps will be higher with it.

And if you are a mage... then the +20% MATK one that does the same of the PATK one but... for mages :)
Im wondering, how u still manage to peacefully answer and teach this horde over and over again :D
ppl just see numbers and qq immediately

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on February 22, 2014, 09:13:19 PM
Im wondering, how u still manage to peacefully answer and teach this horde over and over again :D
ppl just see numbers and qq immediately
He learned it from me.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]