Tank "nerfs" - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

Tank "nerfs"

Started by R0gan, February 24, 2014, 03:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clonage

Quote from: Peorexo on March 05, 2014, 07:18:01 PM
since when tanks supposed to counter archers? Ur resisting most of the dmg, u should tank them, but u will die from them since u have no chance getting close in any way. Tank =/= dd anyway w/o nerf 500 range vs 900, excluding oly, how u think having 500 or 300 range change anything? U will not get close anyway

You have been playing substack for to long my friend, but yes, substack tanks have a harder time defeating archers. And with agro the way it is it doesnt help at all in mass pvp.
Still tanks get nerfed for no reason.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

loXol

tank nerf because this is a substack server

without nerf and against char without tank sub:
tank/archer defeat all mage fighter and archer
tank/mage defeat all mage fighter and archer
tank/healer unkillable
tank/summoner unkillable
the only one with trouble is tank/fighter because of lack in range

best counter skill:
for robe user is deflect arrow, shield defense and UD
for light user is deflect arrow, shield defense and UD
for heavy user is deflect arrow and shield defense

thats why they need to be nerfed
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Garn.

since when tanks supposed to counter archers? Ur resisting most of the dmg, u should tank them, but u will die from them since u have no chance getting close in any way. Tank =/= dd anyway w/o nerf 500 range vs 900, excluding oly, how u think having 500 or 300 range change anything? U will not get close anyway
there's a "slight" difference between 600 (not 500) and 450......
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Peorexo

Quote from: Garn. on March 05, 2014, 08:16:06 PM
there's a "slight" difference between 600 (not 500) and 450......
still rogue type with light armor high evasion and high range will kill tank anyway. On all servers i played i never saw archers having big problems killing tanks in oly for example (if same skill level)

Garn.

Quote from: loXol on March 05, 2014, 08:15:22 PM

tank/healer unkillable
tank/summoner unkillable

best counter skill:

nerfed ok, not made totally useless....
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Garn.

Quote from: Abaddon on March 05, 2014, 08:47:46 PM
Deflect Arrow/UD/VG : effect on Heavy 100%/Light 75%/Robe 50% and thats all.
It was working perfectly on other serves, dont see a reason why it shouldnt be like that here, 80% of mages are mages/summoners, other 20% are supports (pp,ee,sws,bd)
that sum pretty much all. same for other skills (stances)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Clonage

Quote from: loXol on March 05, 2014, 08:15:22 PM

tank/healer unkillable
tank/summoner unkillable

best counter skill:

That's why UD, Majestic and other stuff are nerfed with Robe and Light. It should be the same with Level 4 Deflect arrow(40% Bow Dmg Reduction), -20% on robe, - 10% on light(which makes only 30% bow damage reduction, same for forward examples), - 20% on equiped Bow, - 15% on equiped Dagger, etc etc. These values are just examples...

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

loXol

so archer/tank or glad/tank or dagger/tank have full effects?
so mage/tank with shield defense, deflect arrow will block 50% arrows and the one which land are 50%? or light user 75% + evasion?

for me
a tank is a RB char, a train char, or a clan leader to engrave
the only one real tank usefull in pvp is pal/wl or at least sk/ps

i never liked to see panzer char unkillable dealing tons of damage.... as mage archer or dagger.....
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Chicks

I never said it was a counter and that we're sure to win, but the current nerfs makes it obvious that even if we tried hard, we won't kill them. We had a chance before. Archers are not that hard, when you can use a bow of your own while closing the gap. Maybe thats because I play TK (fastest tank, with entangle and root cubic), but frankly archers where hard, but not that hard. TKs where always ok vs archers, depending on both players skills/item setup. Hard to win, but not impossible with some luck/trick. Now it's a no brainer. if I see an archer, no point in trying to fight. Actually,

If I see pvp, no point in fighting.

If I see rb? No point in joining.

So yeah... fun class to play.

loxol, if you can't kill a /tank, don't blame the tanks. UD effect with light armor/robe is all ok imo, as a tank should not use that anyway. But deflect arrow is a joke, especially with the current state of aggression.

Anyway frankly, if you can't kill any /tank, well you're the problem.

Tank/summoner? Kill the summon/move away from UD. GG.
Tank/healer? well it's long, but they don't hit that hard.
Others? Well they are focused class, so it enter into the rock/paper/scissor logic.

What exactly should tank sub to right now? Tank/archers? Nerfed. Tank/mage? Nerfed. Tank/dagger? (dunno if it's nerfed, I guess yes or it will be?).

Soon tank/summoners will be nerfed? HVY + tp nerfed maybe?

So what's left to that "pure tank" bullshit? We'll all sub sws and glad (or WL, lol)? And freak SK right (or sk bd? lol...)? All for the sake of balance, lets ruin a class...

Give us a working aggression at least, so our super cool pal/glad can do something...

A working aggression is mandatory at this point, in order the wreck that is the tank class online. Make an aggression debuff that force the target that only work for a time and while the user has a shield + sword/blunt? That will encourage pure tank setup way more then nerfing one of his most useful skill in pvp...

EDIT : After reading your reply loxol, please check what most of us tanks players stated multiple time in this thread before saying what you said. Also fix your math/logic/wtvr skill, cuz what you said was plain wrong.
But it's true, most who go fighter/tank don't use light. They use hvy. Mages are something else.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Clonage

Quote from: loXol on March 05, 2014, 09:05:06 PM
so archer/tank or glad/tank or dagger/tank have full effects?
so mage/tank with shield defense, deflect arrow will block 50% arrows and the one which land are 50%? or light user 75% + evasion?

for me
a tank is a RB char, a train char, or a clan leader to engrave
the only one real tank usefull in pvp is pal/wl or at least sk/ps

i never liked to see panzer char unkillable dealing tons of damage.... as mage archer or dagger.....
.... all the "nerfs" right now are directed to Robe/light users, BESIDES Deflect Arrow... Which nerfs Character stats and not the skill it self.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

Chicks

Quote from: Clonage on March 05, 2014, 09:15:13 PM
.... all the "nerfs" right now are directed to Robe/light users, BESIDES Deflect Arrow... Which nerfs Character stats and not the skill it self.

actually it's pretty much the same thing as the other nerfs, but the difference is that the others don't effect pure tank status. Deflect arrow does.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

loXol

@chicks

all u say is 1vs1 directed, but whe all know those nerfs are all for mass pvp.

and btw where did u see pure tank in stack server?
tank here are most archer, mage, bishop or some dagger: so i dont get the point to make something to pure tank where its 0.01% of char ingame...

PS: avant que tu leave tu pleurais deja avec les meme arguments, change de char ca ira mieu....