About Donation (Bonus DC)

News:

Main Menu

About Donation (Bonus DC)

Started by lNecropsy, February 26, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lNecropsy

@DNET staff

On the past, we used to have some 'bonus' when we donated for higher prices.

Its gonna happen on Tarantula? Or its fixed 1:1
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

erik35

did you tryed to make any donation in last minutes/hour ?
Couse when I select "pay now" my browser open a new window with dragon-network web site,
and doesnt redirect me to pay pal or other platform

=drake=

Quote from: lNecropsy on February 26, 2014, 01:58:28 PM
@DNET staff

On the past, we used to have some 'bonus' when we donated for higher prices.

Its gonna happen on Tarantula? Or its fixed 1:1

It is fixed 1:1.
This way we avoid the possible issue related to groups of random people trying to donate all together with a single transaction for higher benefits and risk that the player in charge of it disappears with everything.

Also it helps to maintain the value of coin be fixed ingame as it have a 1:1 reference in real too.

Quote from: erik35 on February 26, 2014, 02:13:02 PM
did you tryed to make any donation in last minutes/hour ?
Couse when I select "pay now" my browser open a new window with dragon-network web site,
and doesnt redirect me to pay pal or other platform

To donate and be aknowledged ingame you need to have a character of at least lv40, not banned, and have some minimal activity ingame.
If you cant select any character in the donation page, means you cant go on further but you must play a bit more. (i guess i will put a popup about it)

lNecropsy

Quote from: =drake= on February 26, 2014, 05:31:23 PM
It is fixed 1:1.
This way we avoid the issue of possible issue related to groups of random people trying to donate all together with a single transaction for higher benefits and risk that the player in charge of it disappears with everything.

Also it helps to maintain the value of coin be fixed ingame as it have a 1:1 reference in real too.

Thank you drake!

You can close the topic now.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Xarion

-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2