Web Analytics
PROBLEMS started launcher with PRint Screens

News:

Main Menu

PROBLEMS started launcher with PRint Screens

Started by darkshaq, February 25, 2014, 11:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkshaq

i have  3 steps what i am  doing  i sand some photos  too so   trackzero  and drake please Your help   

1.  I open LAuncer( i am doing Fullcheck) after that i click start nothing happend

2.  When i click on  Start  it open  it  RUne us   then i click OK  and nothing happend  even us administrator nothing happend

3. i  open System and from system i try log on  interlde  this HAppend to me

i am  doing    many times  fullcheck  fullcheck   ( i was try dellete Fire.Dll  and w.o to make full check and to try  to  enter cant with  fullcheck cant  i dellete system  folder  then i make fullcheck again was  Fail again  write me this last message   i reinstal Game/re download  dragon network  patch  for  interuder i replace old for new one  but  again same thing happend

so if any1  of u  admins specialy   ''trackzero'' and  ''Drake'' cant help me i really wanna back  us old days   on dragon network after 2 years break  Tnx

=^TrackZero^=

Dont delete anything ....

close everything.

Right click on DragonNetwork.exe , run as admin (before your step 1), full check , press start.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

darkshaq

i do that    i open with run us Admin   then when i click on  start    it Open  System Auto :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: darkshaq on February 26, 2014, 12:17:42 AM
i do that    i open with run us Admin   then when i click on  start    it Open  System Auto :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Re-patch than.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

darkshaq

I repatch i re download client  i do  all thing   tomuch times  Or is any problem  coz i use  Windows Xp ?????

there mast be  any solution  but maybe i am noob  but  i do  how i told u on steps and now  i do re patch   from site  and really  i dont know what i can make more or to instal WIndows 7  then to try ?!?!?

undertaker22

Try it in safe mode ,(F8) during start up * I think*

also Re download your loader and re full check but make sure you have done this

. Right-click the application’s , and then click Properties.
3. In the Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.
4. Do one of the following:
To apply the setting to the currently logged-on user, select the Run This Program As An Administrator check box, and then click OK.
To apply the setting to all users on the computer and regardless of which shortcut is used to start the application, click Change Setting For All Users to display the Properties dialog box for the application’s .exe file, select the Run This Program As An Administrator check box, and then click OK twice.

-once that is done and you are running it as Admin -See if it works (if it works in safe mode) reboot and test could be a antivirus program removing the files it needs and its causing it to crash