tri box suspects

News:

Main Menu

tri box suspects

Started by pmkaboo, February 25, 2014, 03:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmkaboo

hot springs - 25.2.2014 2:40am GMT+1

there was another one, but he went to town before i took the ss.

stanxoo

probably bot!!! BAN HIM, BAN HIM!!!
Oh wait! 1 of them soed so mby it was 1nuker+1OL(box), 1nuker+1se/bd(box)   ???

pmkaboo

Quote from: stanxoo on February 25, 2014, 03:42:23 AM
probably bot!!! BAN HIM, BAN HIM!!!
Oh wait! 1 of them soed so mby it was 1nuker+1OL(box), 1nuker+1se/bd(box)   ???
yea, except nobody soed. 1st nuker died(tries to ks mobs with cdl lol), then 2nd nuker on follow died(no jewels gj, did the 1st nuker borrow them while xping you?), switched to ol which then died too, and at last the se/bd box died. then 1st nuker went to town/ch before i took the screen.

btw, the fact that you came here and started telling lies is proof enough for me, but im not the one to judge you, im just reporting suspicious activities, thats all.

hebdzik

dont know like you but some people have real life, and not all dead people are bot/box.
I remeber 1 time i was dead on ground for 10min because i had to take care of something in real, and i don't care i was in center of mobs.
Mby they w8 for ress.
GM will look their IP and see if it was triple, but post hour also, when was it.
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

igi

Quote from: hebdzik on February 25, 2014, 12:44:09 PM
dont know like you but some people have real life, and not all dead people are bot/box.
I remeber 1 time i was dead on ground for 10min because i had to take care of something in real, and i don't care i was in center of mobs.
Mby they w8 for ress.
GM will look their IP and see if it was triple, but post hour also, when was it.
They were probably killed by pmkaboo :) I mean.. he was killed on all chars :)

Chuen1

hahahaha funny pic, y u dead again :D

bot or not pick says it all :D
BabyPew - MS/SWS (hero)
BUFFCAT - BP/WK (hero)
KypBe - SWS/SR