Web Analytics
Oly SubStack

News:

Main Menu

Oly SubStack

Started by Razzekai, February 27, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razzekai

I rode (or heard) somewhere that its  possible to decide which SubStack u want to get the points with in olympiad, having every char 2 hero options to choose from.
Example: Lvl 76 Sps/Es. Lets say theres a lot of competition with Sps and i could get my points as an Es and maybe have more chances to get the hero.

Is this true? Is it possible NOW?

Thanks.

Benoth

yeah :) basically your points will be contributed to the class you're on while olympiad period is over ( last day of the month or whatever it is)
Sword Art Online

Razzekai

Thanks but, i dont really understand the system. In the example above, if i "switched" class to a saint to take his skills, is that class the one than will count for hero, or is there any npc/option/button/something to "tell the server" that i want my points as SpS (1st class)

=drake=

You simply switch.
The active class, when the system will calculate the points and winners, will be considered.

Razzekai

Ok thank you both for ur answers, and i would like to add a last question, could a low lvl recently substacked char lets say 65 get the hero if he has all the combats/points/rank?

lNecropsy

Quote from: Razzekai on February 27, 2014, 04:34:19 PM
Thanks but, i dont really understand the system. In the example above, if i "switched" class to a saint to take his skills, is that class the one than will count for hero, or is there any npc/option/button/something to "tell the server" that i want my points as SpS (1st class)

There is a NPC where you switch to SpS or EE;
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Razzekai

Quote from: Razzekai on February 27, 2014, 05:23:58 PM
, could a low lvl recently substacked char lets say 65 get the hero if he has all the combats/points/rank?

Bump, still LF answer :D

=drake=