Web Analytics
About Toogles/Mana Reg

News:

Main Menu

About Toogles/Mana Reg

Started by McGaren, February 24, 2014, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGaren

Im old infinity player and i came back here to have some good time again, but while i been playing i found that some something is wrong or with mana regen or with toogle...
Example Acuracy toogle, Supose to eat 1 mp when active +1 mp per trick, but when you have it activated,  (regen 5 per trick -1 of skill) supose to regen 4 mp but this is not happning,   when this toogle is active mana Dont regen at all, its look like its stod still..

So is there something that i dont know about skill/mp regen or im correct and its rly strange?
Thanks for attention

ameba40

yes is strange , as i know  if u got -1mp with toggle mp regen continue like always

igi

McGaren

McGaren

=drake=

The regen triggers once every 3 seconds, the skill tick-count probably is every second (cant confirm right now)

McGaren

Hello Drake, thanks for answer.
But have you checked the information? Because if mana regen triggers  every 3 seconds, and toogle comsume 1 mana each second, I supose that mana should be regenerating 2 mana at every circle...(if not other comsumption mana skills get activated)
Ex:  5 mana regen -3 toggle comsuption = 2 mana regen
That to not say when i left character with toogle and ive completly forggoten skill online, when i saw mana, it was about half, just with toogle online...

So if you can take a look on this metter, me and my friend would be rly glad!

McGaren

Quote from: McGaren on February 25, 2014, 06:35:16 PM
But have you checked the information? Because if mana regen triggers  every 3 seconds, and toogle comsume 1 mana each second, I supose that mana should be regenerating 2 mana at every circle...(if not other comsumption mana skills get activated)
That to not say when i left character with toogle and ive completly forggoten skill online, when i saw mana, it was about half, just with toogle online...

Chicks

Quote from: McGaren on February 25, 2014, 06:35:16 PM

He said : Can't confirm atm... so no, he didn't check his information (at least I suppose). Just be patient.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE