News:

Main Menu

i think is time to remove BEAS AND BEWS or server will die

Started by djvancho, February 28, 2014, 08:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeelgadees

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 28, 2014, 10:18:31 AM
so no arguments at all? Just "remove because we want!"

Dont troll, arguments are obvious. And even "remove because we want!" reason is enough for you to make something with it.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

Artur

Quote from: Zeelgadees on February 28, 2014, 10:25:02 AM
Dont troll, arguments are obvious. And even "remove because we want!" reason is enough for you to make something with it.

Arent obvious for me, so please explain me; and no, "remove because we want" is nothing if it isnt supported by arguments

Oo

Quote from: Zeelgadees on February 28, 2014, 10:25:02 AM
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,281464.msg2434558.html#msg2434558  8)

Have a nice day  :P

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

phobophile

1st day after blessec scrolls at donny we have + 7. Good tempo, maybe if everyday we see enchants how are they going, then there will be no need to explain obvious things.

And just wondering for the next step. Custom sets again?

Artur

Quote from: phobophile on February 28, 2014, 10:33:36 AM
1st day after blessec scrolls at donny we have + 7. Good tempo, maybe if everyday we see enchants how are they going, then there will be no need to explain obvious things.

And just wondering for the next step. Custom sets again?

he made it before donny...  ::)

Blizzer

The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

sm0g

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 28, 2014, 10:45:07 AM
he made it before donny...  ::)
Yap, and probably his AM was in his WH till Donny appeared.  Rather put barakiels quest item, lunargent and rest of quest stuff to donny than having any kind of enchant(endgame related)  there. You can put 3rd class as well, but why dont we make a poll about what we want to see there? 
null.void

Artur

Quote from: sm0g on February 28, 2014, 11:37:07 AM
Yap, and probably his AM was in his WH till Donny appeared.  Rather put barakiels quest item, lunargent and rest of quest stuff to donny than having any kind of enchant(endgame related)  there. You can put 3rd class as well, but why dont we make a poll about what we want to see there?

we already decided what will be there and it was announced before server's opening. We take under consideration opinions of players but this server isnt "vote for change"