News:

Main Menu

Donny NPC Discussion

Started by naTiexu, February 28, 2014, 03:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unhandledexeption

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 01, 2014, 07:39:44 PM
"My little spam feel free to ignore"

And none will. People are incapable of uniting a big overwhelming zerg and in smaller clans (even stuff like Excidium is considered a smaller clan in this case) will never have a chance if they come as they are. And the difference will be only bigger and bigger as you farm more and more bosjwels. Without SC13 for coins most would not even get S grades.

Thats how it is. Someone flamed me for bringing "philoshophy" to the game but we actually need it like in the old days. People loyal to an idea not just bunch of friends and own greed. And people are not so they cannot stand-up against something like SF represents now. The only thing they can do is "bore to death" strategy. Aka just not fight, make it not funny experience for the enemy and wait till they leave. Thats horrible but I feel like people can do no more. So many people want the SC13 or noble yet I see there no cooperation nor real effort to get it.

Hint - Assembling a last-hit attempt party is not considered an effort. Bringing 200+ people to take the raid is, and I haven't seen that.

Ill be honest ATM I'm working on cooperating with bunch of oldschool comrades, they still need exp, DNsub, etc. After its done we will either fight, or they will turn cowards (which I hope not) and try to join clans like those in SF. If that is the case ill be alone and most likely fail. But ill rather fail then asslick.

To be more clear I do not blame FC or Cruel or anyone like this. I compliment them, they organized ATM dominating force that finally actually kills people and prevents their progress. That is how it should be. But I question why there is no sign of any counter-force.

I see the migration from smaller (currently) clans to OMGWTF clans too. First times to Excidium, and now some leaving that too to join fightclub and whatever.
Here in BA there were people enough for 4-5 parties, now we have people for max 2 party but only at peak times, as the most of the fast leveling mages left for bigger clans, mostly the old infinity players stay, who say "i play in BA or i don't play L2" (however i see the most of these people who left and joined to bigger clans, as clanless again, so it seems it doesn't worked as they thought...). And i see the same with Fi, and some other old clans.
But eventually the bigger clans and allies will split, as they always did, (i remember as the fatal ally broke on infinity, and Aod became the enemy of fi, and before that the break of SF, and others)... this will happen here too.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

igi

Quote from: loXol on March 01, 2014, 08:20:52 PM
i dont get the point of the discussion about big clan need to get award because they involve time to make it.

server need money to run;
server data for login, server data for game, money for bandwitch, money for time passed by owner and Gms etc...

how could big clans would enjoy the game if server closed because of lack of incomes?
server will not pay bills with hats and hairpins...

so if donators dont donate you dont play anymore, its simple as that..
So your argument is that server need money?
I say remove sc13... not remove everything...
U can still have sc up to 12 and b/ews etc...
Giving ppl an easy way out will make ppl always chose that way over the harder one(gather ppl, organize, take it by force) and it will kill the fun of the server like fighting for xp grounds, epics etc...

p.s. Who will donate for a hat when they can donate for a sc13...why waste money on something that doesnt help u ig when u can buy something that helps u....

p.p.s All of u who think that game starts when u farm your gear and hit max lvl will end up all geared up and lvld and with no enemy cuz u cooperated with whole server to get the things u need and everyone will be friends with no reason to fight each other lol
U will be like.. dont kill this guy we exped together from 40 to 60, dont attack that clan they helped me last hit Barakiel.. dont flame that guy he ressed me at Baium...except ofc u see a SF guy :P then u will not attack out of fear :P

loXol

Quote from: igi on March 01, 2014, 09:32:31 PM
p.s. Who will donate for a hat when they can donate for a sc13...why waste money on something that doesnt help u ig when u can buy something that helps u....

p.p.s All of u who think that game starts when u farm your gear and hit max lvl will end up all geared up and lvld and with no enemy cuz u cooperated with whole server to get the things u need and everyone will be friends with no reason to fight each other lol
U will be like.. dont kill this guy we exped together from 40 to 60, dont attack that clan they helped me last hit Barakiel.. dont flame that guy he ressed me at Baium...except ofc u see a SF guy :P then u will not attack out of fear :P

first ps: u answered selfy, why would donate to something that dont help you IG

second ps: i played long time in dragon, my ennemy clan in second ally were my buddy in first ally and even some of my clan mates became ennemies because of allies politics etc; so i dont get your point...
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

igi

Quote from: loXol on March 01, 2014, 09:44:10 PM
first ps: u answered selfy, why would donate to something that dont help you IG

Quote from: loXol on March 01, 2014, 08:20:52 PM
server need money to run;
server data for login, server data for game, money for bandwitch, money for time passed by owner and Gms etc...

so if donators dont donate you dont play anymore, its simple as that..

Btw Im not for completely removing all the stuff that help u in game from donny, I just think that sc13 is a little bit over the line

reddragonjr

Remove sc 13  ???  and add weapons, armors, jewels, clone dnx15 donny... irony off...
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

igi

Quote from: reddragonjr on March 01, 2014, 09:55:27 PM
Remove sc 13  ???  and add weapons, armors, jewels, clone dnx15 donny... irony off...
Its easier to get weapon armor and jewels than getting a sc13 -.- u just cry cuz u cant get it other than donate or buy with adena eather way now sc13 is very cheap... 300kk wtf

loXol

Quote from: igi on March 01, 2014, 10:18:28 PM
Its easier to get weapon armor and jewels than getting a sc13 -.-

uhm? anakazel hard? not 100% but not really hard?
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

igi

Quote from: loXol on March 01, 2014, 10:28:19 PM
uhm? anakazel hard? not 100% but not really hard?
Not hard but not killable alone.. Still u need to farm cata then make pt for rift..
sc13 in donny is 100% and one click away
and u can even be home alone

loXol

Quote from: igi on March 01, 2014, 11:18:24 PM
Not hard but not killable alone.. Still u need to farm cata then make pt for rift..
sc13 in donny is 100% and one click away
and u can even be home alone

not alone but 2 with 2 box and u are done... no need to have big clan with 5 party to make epics....

vaiper

Quote from: igi on March 01, 2014, 11:18:24 PM
Still u need to farm cata then make pt for rift..

What pt?

You just need wc/bd/2xdestro and done.

igi

Quote from: Falatko on March 02, 2014, 12:55:42 AM
psssst, dont tell them secrets!
Big secret
Though u need 2x destro fully equpied + wc with cov + high bd and a bp would be a nice asset even though not rly necessary still not something a solo player would do...
U say it like its as easy as making 4 accounts lol... making that setup is harder than finding rift pt lol

Btw I dont know how we transferred  from sc13 in donny to rift...I dont see the point in your arguments

lbiguiml

I didn't read the topic.... but.... where is nobless and retail quest items on donny? at least last time I saw it wasn't there...... I'm playing around 2h per day..... to get nobless will be like....like.... dunno.... rly hard xD