News:

Main Menu

questions about substack

Started by silent_death, February 28, 2014, 07:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silent_death

Hi all,

Some quick question about how the substack system works

I gather that you can only sub into the same race from other forum posts, but can you pleas confirm some staff for me:

1) Do passives stack (I assume not, but to ask anyway)
2) Do higher level passives over-write? (For example, main has PASSIVE focus level 1, and sub has PASSIVE focus level 6, which one would come into effect?)
3) Are there any posts/guides on how to actually do it? I understand you need the horn from the raid etc, but at a loss for what you actually do with it
4) Do restrictions for RETAIL subclass apply in the same way as in retail, i.e. elf can't sub to dark elf, or archer > archer?

Thanks in advance, apologies if this has been explained before, even after a forum search I could not find extensive information on this. If there is, a link to it would be greatly appreciated!

Bu11zEye
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

vaiper

Quote from: silent_death on February 28, 2014, 07:41:21 PM
Hi all,

Some quick question about how the substack system works

I gather that you can only sub into the same race from other forum posts, but can you pleas confirm some staff for me:

1) Do passives stack (I assume not, but to ask anyway)
2) Do higher level passives over-write? (For example, main has PASSIVE focus level 1, and sub has PASSIVE focus level 6, which one would come into effect?)
3) Are there any posts/guides on how to actually do it? I understand you need the horn from the raid etc, but at a loss for what you actually do with it
4) Do restrictions for RETAIL subclass apply in the same way as in retail, i.e. elf can't sub to dark elf, or archer > archer?

Thanks in advance, apologies if this has been explained before, even after a forum search I could not find extensive information on this. If there is, a link to it would be greatly appreciated!

Bu11zEye

1)Most passives dont.
2)The higher lvl stays
3)You get the horn (from last hit a Quest Raid/Toi 11 Golkonda Raid Drop/Buy it from donny or players) and at lvl 78 you can take another class and new skills, but u loose exp.
4)Retail subclases have the same restrictions as official

Tijs

Quote from: vaiper on February 28, 2014, 08:09:13 PM
1)Most passives dont.
2)The higher lvl stays
3)You get the horn (from last hit a Quest Raid/Toi 11 Golkonda Raid Drop/Buy it from donny or players) and at lvl 78 you can take another class and new skills, but u loose exp.
4)Retail subclases have the same restrictions as official

Higher passive stay? Are you sure? I understand that you have lvl of passive on that class you are playing

silent_death

Quote from: Tijs on February 28, 2014, 09:07:08 PM
Higher passive stay? Are you sure? I understand that you have lvl of passive on that class you are playing

By your comment should I understand you can actually switch between the classes under substack? I would have assumed it is just your first class + the extra skills from the second, or is that not how it works?
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

Danilo

Quote from: silent_death on February 28, 2014, 09:32:00 PM
By your comment should I understand you can actually switch between the classes under substack? I would have assumed it is just your first class + the extra skills from the second, or is that not how it works?

U can change. If u ar a BD/SE o can play on mage or fighter body(stats) for example.

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

vaiper

Quote from: silent_death on February 28, 2014, 09:32:00 PM

Thats how lame copycat servers do it.