Web Analytics
Increased enchant rate

News:

Main Menu

Increased enchant rate

Started by Lusieee, February 28, 2014, 05:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lusieee

Hi, maybe its not first time but just want to ask why u DN team increased enchant rate? It wasnt on Infinity or Shadow so why u just did it here? Its like 40days server opened and it already starting to be starwars like hell. AM +7 in 40days and many more...

On Infinity i dont even remember single AM +7 (maybe there was) and i was playing there like two years. It was best server for me in like 9years playing lineage and i was so happy that tarantula will open and this making me rly sad :(

Anyway gl, best regards Lusiee

Lusieee

Anyway never seen so many ++ guns so early and i was playing nightmare infinity and shadow...

vaiper

Quote from: Lusieee on February 28, 2014, 05:30:52 PM
Anyway never seen so many ++ guns so early and i was playing nightmare infinity and shadow...

I wonder who is this new account from.

Lusieee

Quote from: vaiper on February 28, 2014, 05:31:53 PM
I wonder who is this new account from.

Well didnt remember acc from old servers (dunno if it even work) so created new one...

unhandledexeption

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on February 28, 2014, 05:29:09 PM
Infinity had easier enchant rate ever.
Never got so many ++++ weapons on DN then infinity

Of course... if you never played on DN server other than infinity. But really, dragon was a real star wars server.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Lusieee

Artur

Quote from: Lusieee on February 28, 2014, 05:24:47 PM
Hi, maybe its not first time but just want to ask why u DN team increased enchant rate? It wasnt on Infinity or Shadow so why u just did it here? Its like 40days server opened and it already starting to be starwars like hell. AM +7 in 40days and many more...

On Infinity i dont even remember single AM +7 (maybe there was) and i was playing there like two years. It was best server for me in like 9years playing lineage and i was so happy that tarantula will open and this making me rly sad :(

Anyway gl, best regards Lusiee

AM+7 = Star wars? Propably the ones from 1977 because of worst special effects  :D

We increased enchant rate on +4,5,6,7 but increased also chance for armor parts/jewelery too while decreasing pvp dmg reduction from 40% to 25% so everything is balanced. Please compare all settings, and then create topics like this. There is no way we can compare tarantula to any other server based on static rates, different pvp reduction, official enchanting system etc.

I personally doubt things in L2 can be more balanced that are here already. Fair for everyone

LadyZENITH

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 28, 2014, 05:56:38 PM
AM+7 = Star wars? Propably the ones from 1977 because of worst special effects  :D

We increased enchant rate on +4,5,6,7 but increased also chance for armor parts/jewelery too while decreasing pvp dmg reduction from 40% to 25% so everything is balanced. Please compare all settings, and then create topics like this. There is no way we can compare tarantula to any other server based on static rates, different pvp reduction, official enchanting system etc.

I personally doubt things in L2 can be more balanced that are here already. Fair for everyone

I still see no reason for the increase., Before the first "nerf" of enchanting people had HOM + what in 2 weeks? There were two +16 weapons by that time. And by that time as I suggested back then was the moment to fix it. Refund those who achieved it and lower it accordingly.

Besides, even increased, enchants are just massive RNG factor that brings luck over actual dedication when it comes to gear progress. That sole reason, is to why not.

There were some rumors about safe-enchants for A/B stuff but not for S that would give the game more options and ballance. But that did not happen and instead we have standard blesses enchants for all stuff equally, which is I would say, not the best chooice, and yes the rates simply are too high.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

PunkeD

It was great with the -25% damage in pvp, but increasing enchant rate not really. Gm's smokin stuff i see...

Danilo

The question is, Why dont u guys make your own AM+7? Stop crying ...

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

Zibo

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 28, 2014, 05:56:38 PM

So you raised weapons enchants just to raise enchants of armor/jewels so it be balanced. But it was already balanced (especially with 33% rate for mage weapons) with normal enchant chances, so why you decided to change it in first place and then come up with further stupid thing like caps on oly for equipment...
I don't know, maybe because people like seeing overenchanted items everywhere? Eeee, no, not really - just look at the amount of rage topics.

So all those your "then enchant armors/jewels to counter overenchanted weapons" isn't explanation nor solution to our complaints and questions.
So my suspected answer to question asked by Luisee is, unfortunately, to see if you can make more profit from donations from enchants (because easy enchanting = maybe more people will be tempted to buy scrolls?).
I don't see any other explanation, because no one asked, voted, cried or nagged you to raise enchanting rates so drastically.

Oh BTW: drake posted full list of AM owners not so long ago - among like 10 of those is already one +7. I estimate that when there will be ~50 AM's on server, we will see first red one.

Regards

sm0g

Quote from: Falatko on February 28, 2014, 06:30:41 PM
yeah zibo, wonder what is so bad on Official Enchant Rates that they changed them in custom
Wonder the same with raid spawns :)random window reducing is ok,but increasing the basic spawn time is...u know it well ;D
null.void