Is this server L2 Off or L2J?

News:

Main Menu

Is this server L2 Off or L2J?

Started by ThunderPumpkin, March 02, 2014, 06:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThunderPumpkin

Greetings!

As the topic asks, is this server L2Off or L2J?

I haven't been able to find a clear answer on the forums and the L2Top200 listing makes no mention either way.

The reason i ask is because several bugs that have always been in L2J are present here. One key example is when you attack a mob, it often runs away, then runs toward you, then starts attacking. Usually this laterally to your characters position. Another is an NPC in Elf Village that's ALWAYS in the wrong place except on L2Off.

So... Yah, I have no problem either way (though L2Off is obviously much preferred) but i'd like to know what i'm getting into playing here.

borde

Quote from: ThunderPumpkin on March 02, 2014, 06:05:21 AM
Greetings!

As the topic asks, is this server L2Off or L2J?

I haven't been able to find a clear answer on the forums and the L2Top200 listing makes no mention either way.

The reason i ask is because several bugs that have always been in L2J are present here. One key example is when you attack a mob, it often runs away, then runs toward you, then starts attacking. Usually this laterally to your characters position. Another is an NPC in Elf Village that's ALWAYS in the wrong place except on L2Off.

So... Yah, I have no problem either way (though L2Off is obviously much preferred) but i'd like to know what i'm getting into playing here.

l2Off

Teqi