Web Analytics
Artur, worst GM in dragon history and i'm playing here since C1 :)

News:

Main Menu

Artur, worst GM in dragon history and i'm playing here since C1 :)

Started by Moneyinthebank, March 01, 2014, 03:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moneyinthebank

Ban for a suppose ress and apparently i accepted the ress which is impossible since i was sleeping. Asking for screen or video or proof that i accepted the ress mb there is a ghost in my house i don't know. But i'd like to know it, if there is a ghost at my place so better call the 2Actors left from Ghost Buster (RIP Harold Ramis) to clean that if there is. And ofc what did Artur in stead of prooving me wrong he basicly said gtfo and then ignored me with some better word i'd say. So here i'm, in jail stuck with the mats i've been farming the all day to get my freaking 1st b grade weapon, not being able to talk to the GMs :).

I've been here a longtime so i knew that corruption has always been a main issue on Dragon (mostly KotenKa era, that was a good one) but to be honest i wasn't expecting some random GM that have been here couple of year TOP to be alreally that bad on a server that is 1-2month old (which i think was clean from any of that shit).

Bottom line, i'd really like to see the video or a simple screenshot where i got ress and apparently accepted it (i'll get my phone ready to call Ghostbuster in case). Is it a personal vendetta for being outsmart, i really don't know and i'm wanting to know what's happend.

PS: Shout out to GM Xarion who hasn't been a douchebag not like others ...
PS2: OFC while i'm ban i got 0acces to the mats i've been farming, and so i've to start all over again and again. (At least let me get my freaking mats during the time you ignore people on purpose)
MoneyInTheBanK ~ KING OF JAIL (YES I TOOK THAT CASTLE ON MY OWN WITH THE HELP OF ^Artur^)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Moneyinthebank on March 01, 2014, 03:21:00 PM
Ban for a suppose ress and apparently i accepted the ress which is impossible since i was sleeping. Asking for screen or video or proof that i accepted the ress mb there is a ghost in my house i don't know. But i'd like to know it, if there is a ghost at my place so better call the 2Actors left from Ghost Buster (RIP Harold Ramis) to clean that if there is. And ofc what did Artur in stead of prooving me wrong he basicly said gtfo and then ignored me with some better word i'd say. So here i'm, in jail stuck with the mats i've been farming the all day to get my freaking 1st b grade weapon, not being able to talk to the GMs :).

I've been here a longtime so i knew that corruption has always been a main issue on Dragon (mostly KotenKa era, that was a good one) but to be honest i wasn't expecting some random GM that have been here couple of year TOP to be alreally that bad on a server that is 1-2month old (which i think was clean from any of that shit).

Bottom line, i'd really like to see the video or a simple screenshot where i got ress and apparently accepted it (i'll get my phone ready to call Ghostbuster in case). Is it a personal vendetta for being outsmart, i really don't know and i'm wanting to know what's happend.

PS2: OFC while i'm ban i got 0acces to the mats i've been farming, and so i've to start all over again and again. (At least let me get my freaking mats during the time you ignore people on purpose)
I really dont understand how did you connect your ban (jail?) with corruption? 1st of all none of Tara gm-s dont play here or any other server, they just do their work here since they have time for it. So i dont know which corruption you are pointing out here, since there is 0. I guess people used to that word even on 100% clean server, no doubt.

About your ban, i dont understand which profit any of the GM-s have to ban players without reason?!?! Can you give me some  because i dont get it, we love to ban our players because we hate to see legit players playing?  :o
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Artur

Hello, ive made several tests on you, that gave me 100% certainty that you were using 3rd party software; also after ressurection you instantly started to hit monsters.. without soulshots. Its really weird, while you claim that this time you were sleeping.

Carnificin

I agree with you in some terms a screen shot can't prove anything gm all are corrupt I know cause I have some friends who know gm, too bad dragon will get down like all time cause this attitudes, I just hope you learn lesson this time when people can't play anymore with corruption I remember gm in dragonnetowrk using in siege 4 bishop walker to heal him and he had weapon 25, that very bad but ok if I see any injustice like that again I will leave server and so many my friends who want play for fun without injustices like we have been watching all time, I just hope they wake up more early then ever friend friends busyness busyness. Gm play on tarantula, gms shouldn't be able to play on server, they just don't really play they just create and give them self levels another very bad stuff.

=^TrackZero^=

None of the GM-s have any reason to ban legit player. Everyone of us do the plenty of observing and checks before they come into conclusions, in the end they can even appear and do additional tests. To sum up none of the players will ever get punished without reason. EVER!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Moneyinthebank

As i said, i try to discuss with the guy, i see many people bot etc and really i couldn't care if Falat bot with his dwarf Daniela2 to make S grade weapon and stuff. As i said, no warning, force gm ress while i was dead... And all i was asking is screenshot in pm in stead i got a spot in Artur ignorlist :)

1st ever warning in here, no chance to get the stuff i've been farming all day long or get a chance to talk to the GM... I mean come on, i had to make a thread to get an answer with the screen i've been asking in private... And no explaination and stuff...

PS: Calling Ghostbuster right now, got to solve that mistery :)
(I'd like to know the visit time in jail so i get my stuff back)
MoneyInTheBanK ~ KING OF JAIL (YES I TOOK THAT CASTLE ON MY OWN WITH THE HELP OF ^Artur^)

JasonVibe

ok now stop using bot client and then QQ about ban child.