Minimum distance between shops - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Minimum distance between shops

Started by silent_death, March 01, 2014, 08:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Quote from: sm0g on March 02, 2014, 06:33:56 PM
And what if you make the server accessible from hb client as well? Ofc with locked  new areas or empty iop n hb island.  Coz stucking with dwarfs and not being able to move is VERY annoying.

The server is IL... it stay IL also the client :)

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on March 02, 2014, 06:56:28 PM
Yeaaa and to not make another topic since u sometimes do read posts between lines
Why the freak daggers got additional nerfs to their skillset from old DNET il ?
Shots bonus with dagger is less than 10% while off-like is 50% bonus to skills.

Zibo

Colliding shops are indeed annoying. I myself had already 2 situations where I've been blocked completely (someone put a shop on the way back from dead end) and all I could do was to relog and move quickly before they load up.

Too bad ghost shops are undoable (does it concern also the shops in offline mode or you tried things only on all shops?), because I see pros and cons for other workarounds. :s

Garn.

Quote from: Zibo on March 02, 2014, 07:04:44 PM
Colliding shops are indeed annoying. I myself had already 2 situations where I've been blocked completely (someone put a shop on the way back from dead end) and all I could do was to relog and move quickly before they load up.
you can always soe :)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Zibo

ThunderPumpkin

Back in the day on a server called L2World, Giran Harbor was were all shops were set up. They didn't allow shops in Giran, you had to set them up in harbor. It was great because its a GIANT empty area, things are easy to see, and the economy apparently got alot better once they made that change. It became THE place to set up a shop. Teleport there was free.

Might be worth thinking about... I can't see what bad it would cause.

=drake=

Quote from: Peorexo on March 02, 2014, 07:00:38 PM
Why the freak daggers got additional nerfs to their skillset from old DNET il ?
Shots bonus with dagger is less than 10% while off-like is 50% bonus to skills.

Sorry but is untouched that!
Not even watched that stuff, is straight from L2off internal engine.

ThunderPumpkin

Quote from: Zibo on March 02, 2014, 07:04:44 PM

Too bad ghost shops are undoable (does it concern also the shops in offline mode or you tried things only on all shops?), because I see pros and cons for other workarounds. :s

Made me think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1MHY_AFNAM

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on March 02, 2014, 11:45:27 PM
Sorry but is untouched that!
Not even watched that stuff, is straight from L2off internal engine.
No it isnt, i playd l2off i played zilion servers, dagger skills got +50% bonus from shots (wow on some l2jsduwdasjd even +100%), but not +10% as here, and im sure about that since im th/wl and my dagger skills hit like shit, and wl skills hit much harder (cuz shot bonus working there properly)
Backstab:
SS Boost: 1.5
Lethal Blow:
EarthQuake:
SS Boost: 2.0

And trust me, ask any l2off player if he will heard shots give almost nothing on skills he will make laugh
Its like making on mages shots 10% effect just faster casting nothing more :) come on.

sm0g

Quote from: =drake= on March 02, 2014, 06:56:28 PM
Im not asking for hb server but access from hb client since it may solve the problem. (and make many more?)
null.void

Alex

Quote from: Peorexo on March 03, 2014, 12:29:37 AM
No it isnt, i playd l2off i played zilion servers, dagger skills got +50% bonus from shots (wow on some l2jsduwdasjd even +100%), but not +10% as here, and im sure about that since im th/wl and my dagger skills hit like shit, and wl skills hit much harder (cuz shot bonus working there properly)
Backstab:
Lethal Blow:
EarthQuake:
SS Boost: 2.0

And trust me, ask any l2off player if he will heard shots give almost nothing on skills he will make laugh
Its like making on mages shots 10% effect just faster casting nothing more :) come on.
Lethal blow and Backstab started getting extra damage from soulshots either in Hellbound or in one of Gracia patches, hard to say now that official l2 site has mowed down all the history of patches before Goddess of destruction
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

-MichU-

Quote from: Alex on March 03, 2014, 02:30:12 AM
Lethal blow and Backstab started getting extra damage from soulshots either in Hellbound or in one of Gracia patches, hard to say now that official l2 site has mowed down all the history of patches before Goddess of destruction

u still can check on: http://legacy.lineage2.com/ :)

cheers