Web Analytics
About this Valakas "scam" stupid arguments. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About this Valakas "scam" stupid arguments.

Started by NunoPitbull, March 02, 2014, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naTiexu

like u have any idea of other l2 servers. u have no idea even about retail servers pls dont talk abut lineage history or all l2 servers because U CANT KNOW

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 11:43:07 PM
like u have any idea of other l2 servers. u have no idea even about retail servers pls dont talk abut lineage history or all l2 servers because U CANT KNOW
I do, thays why i dare to speak.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

naTiexu

i will stop visit forums, Raid call etc, and i will stop contributing to this server ( voting etc.). U just lost my respect. and btw remove my fraps from ur offical FB page because of CreativeCommons license.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 11:47:49 PM
i will stop visit forums, Raid call etc, and i will stop contributing to this server ( voting etc.). U just lost my respect. and btw remove my fraps from ur offical FB page because of CreativeCommons license.
Thats sad to hear, however the decission we made is correct and fair, and you know it...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vendettacz

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 11:43:07 PM

LOL. If you know about retail servers, then tell me who ever returned drops to "clan" after "clan" member picked up it?

You call retail here, retail there but you have no clue how retail worked/works.

You seems to be very delusional. There WAS* no rule about scam on retail (selling D gems for SOP). It is not moral, but it is legit. You see what you buy, so it is YOUR stupidity to accapt trade.

*now it is not posible, becouse of different icons of items.
professional retarded driver

blblblblblbl

So if i understand good, you want to ban nebunus cp? cuz they picked valky drops and left the clan?? hahahahaha, it's your fault, but nebu cp made a huge mistake now, nobody want those kind of players in clan, and looks like some people doesn't know how clan with CPs works

Vendettacz

professional retarded driver

LadyZENITH

Maybe it was a good move if they have a set plan where to go, who to join, and for who they did this move.

I know myself several players from old infinity that have absolutely zero respect to those nolifer kiddo clans, yet they chose not to go the "keep my honor" way like me and they decided to join with single purpose, pretend to be friendly, exploit whatever they can, steal (or get) horn, make noble, and then when there is nothing to gain, desert, join back with their oldschool friends they actually trust and like to play with, and and attack their previous host.

It is very normal and simple. This is why in L2 you take great care who you invite, what is their history, why they left the previous clan, who they played with and what their ex leader think about them, etc.

But no no, "we need moar nolifers" so recruit based in lvl and activity, preferably even whole CP's caring not who comes with them. This is really funny how stupid the clans got these days. Maybe things like that will teach them a lesson and L2 starts to be fun again, aka full of superstition, politics, and people trusting only the guys that has proved themselves over years of friendship. We will again form 2 huge sides almost unchangeable, cause the stuff people did to the other side is pretty much unforgivable so mixing cannot happen. And when someone manages to inflintrate and steal something like valakas, especially this early on. He will become a worst traitor to one side, but a hero to the other. Hence... we are already digging the trenches and dividing the server.

Hush, I like it, I was almost afraid its not gonna happen. I mean even few people from our group got open invites to FC... lol... do you even know who you are inviting? To who the person is actually loyal? Who are his real friends and what he will be working towards? Hint: Its not a victory or prosperity of your clan, no no.  Geez... so stupid.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

vaiper

This is L2 at its finest, if u want a carebear game go somewhere else.

Zeelgadees

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 03, 2014, 12:35:40 AM
Maybe it was a good move if they have a set plan where to go, who to join, and for who they did this move.

I know myself several players from old infinity that have absolutely zero respect to those nolifer kiddo clans, yet they chose not to go the "keep my honor" way like me and they decided to join with single purpose, pretend to be friendly, exploit whatever they can, steal (or get) horn, make noble, and then when there is nothing to gain, desert, join back with their oldschool friends they actually trust and like to play with, and and attack their previous host.

It is very normal and simple. This is why in L2 you take great care who you invite, what is their history, why they left the previous clan, who they played with and what their ex leader think about them, etc.

But no no, "we need moar nolifers" so recruit based in lvl and activity, preferably even whole CP's caring not who comes with them. This is really funny how stupid the clans got these days. Maybe things like that will teach them a lesson and L2 starts to be fun again, aka full of superstition, politics, and people trusting only the guys that has proved themselves over years of friendship. We will again form 2 huge sides almost unchangeable, cause the stuff people did to the other side is pretty much unforgivable so mixing cannot happen. And when someone manages to inflintrate and steal something like valakas, especially this early on. He will become a worst traitor to one side, but a hero to the other. Hence... we are already digging the trenches and dividing the server.

Hush, I like it, I was almost afraid its not gonna happen. I mean even few people from our group got open invites to FC... lol... do you even know who you are inviting? To who the person is actually loyal? Who are his real friends and what he will be working towards? Hint: Its not a victory or prosperity of your clan, no no.  Geez... so stupid.

Again turning video game into philosophy, im rly sorry for you. Btw Track you started this shitstorm with your pointless topic. Telling us about dorfs comparing it to real life situation, dafuq man wake up. Or compare everything like thief reported to autorithies will get some kind of punishment (but you wont be autorithy for players for a long as we see you didnt give a single fcuk about so many important things, votes etc.). You let this pathetic blackphoenix to flame us in every topic while its obvious he is l2tower user, you let zranger users to steal items and when someone got his items gone becuase he is dumb and gave pass you ban scammer and give items back to owner. Rly man i dont understand your logic. And you say you are impartial - seems legit man.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

LadyZENITH

He is legit, and my philosophy worked, and all I can tell now, in Tarantula, it is working once again.

Are you recruiting more CP's and high level EE's? I may have few interested in your.... generous offer. :P I may even give a visit mysel. Namechange 4DC that is 40KK, hairstyle change, different weapon... and who knows who stands near you on next boss... heh. Yes. I like it. But I guess you will QQ and fall apart before that becomes necessary.

Thats how I like the game, what I like in the game, the drama, the politics, the stuff. To me PVP is not that better then grind. It is the juicy stuff I'M after, where the poor innocent souls of the tarded players bleed, not chars.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

ReginaPhalange

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 02, 2014, 11:49:04 PM
After reconsidering every argument, facts and history of l2 and after consult with other Tara staff we came to the result that this is no scam and no mesures will be taken.
- watchout who you recruit
- watchout how to threat all the member equally
- none of them logged and took items that belong to someone else
- in history of l2 we (nor other servers including official) there wasnt such punishment for it

These are just major facts.

I woll lock the thread to avoid spam.

Thank you
There was. If i remember well, Esteban got 1200h ban for take Valakas (or it was Antharas) and leave Syndicate clan in DNx15 :)
Anyway, i still think that was wrong to ban him or now these guys who left FC.

With love :)
Vangelo - sps/sws
Vectis - trick/soul
Iridessa - sps/sws
EasyA - sps/tk
Maxxie - he/wk
LindenPL - sorc/pp