Web Analytics
About this Valakas "scam" stupid arguments. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

About this Valakas "scam" stupid arguments.

Started by NunoPitbull, March 02, 2014, 10:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N3bz

Quote from: blblblblblbl on March 03, 2014, 12:12:40 AM
So if i understand good, you want to ban nebunus cp? cuz they picked valky drops and left the clan?? hahahahaha, it's your fault, but nebu cp made a huge mistake now, nobody want those kind of players in clan, and looks like some people doesn't know how clan with CPs works

we didn't do any mistake , it was their mistake cuz they threated us withought respect at all , and ppl who played with me knows what kind of player i am so im not woried at finding other clan. We joined FC just cuz some friends ask me to join them, we thought they are fine till we saw they need to outnumber every1 else in order to win something.
And for those guys who still make drama about the drops we took ,chill out cuz we took only draco boots , saint spear , angel slayer and some A grade jewels, and i said all that was payback for ignorance that clan showed to us from first day we joined them.

N3bz

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 03, 2014, 01:59:16 AM
What clan you can find? Who will invite you since 4 ppl log 9 chars and play on bot or Zranger all the time? What you deserve? Done is done but next time when you are on bot you will got ban.

they can check my party 24/7 and see if we are using any kind of programs so np.
we'll see soon fella :)

SizeMatters

Quote from: naTiexu on March 02, 2014, 11:43:07 PM
like u have any idea of other l2 servers. u have no idea even about retail servers pls dont talk abut lineage history or all l2 servers because U CANT KNOW

bsoe club dont stop entertaining. Looks like it's you who has no clue about retail servers if ure saying that picking up a drop on epic boss and stealing it is punishable, what an idiot

sm0g

Everyone brags about zranger.  Is that shit working here?
null.void

Sunico

Still cannot understrand one thing

simple question, general not related ONLY to this case

CLAN has rules
CLAN MEMBER goes against rules intentionally, DAMAGING clan (so damaging other ppl)

Who has power to punish such ppl?
Couse such ppl MUST be punished.

and don't say me it's a part of the game.
also in real life it's a part of life to have thief & even worst.
what u say?
it's a part of life??
yes.
u accept it?

really??

gimme your address... i need a new pc, new tv and maybe i give a bang to your sister too.
hey it's a part of life.
Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa.

bannedbyglasy

well, I dont rly know, and dont even care what happened, just read some sh1t bcz the forum is full with this valakas story.

That's that clanleaders responsibility to chose who can join and who cant join to the clan.
after that its the clanleader's responsibility if he invites a thief.
otherwise everybody would be able to join to a clan without invite... to avoid such situations, a player must be invited to the clan and not just joining and stealing one...
if a clanleader takes everybody, without checking him, then pay...

VOoDOoT

There is no punishment for picking up Items lol and what world do we live?!
Its the CL fault for picking lame ppl to clan. IMO CL should be banned.
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Zeelgadees

Quote from: VOoDOoT on March 03, 2014, 09:21:52 AM
There is no punishment for picking up Items lol and what world do we live?!
Its the CL fault for picking lame ppl to clan. IMO CL should be banned.

Wow you can make a sentence without flame, clap clap clap, bravo!

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

VOoDOoT

P00hBear - WK/HE
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Zeelgadees

Dunno why u guys like this question so much. Can you be nice guy only for those who you know? O.o

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

Maneuver

n3bz your logic and your numbers are just freaked up dude...
firstly you cant possibly have been on 4 baiums since 4 died since server start...
8 AQ which are shared between 2 clans and where i doubt you were there on all cause i was there on every1 and i dont remember your party!!!and i don't even comment on the antharas..

fact number 1, this is a scam and completely proves your character and mindset!!
fact number 2, gms can't do sh1t and shouldn't do anything anyway!!its just pathetic that whole drama in forum was started by a gm (track)
fact number 3, i feel sorry for the next clan that will invite you guys!!

VOoDOoT

Quote from: Zeelgadees on March 03, 2014, 09:40:04 AM
Dunno why u guys like this question so much. Can you be nice guy only for those who you know? O.o

Did u report me today yet?
P00hBear - WK/HE
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club