Web Analytics
weapons top a

News:

Main Menu

weapons top a

Started by ameba40, March 03, 2014, 04:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameba40

why dont put it at donny or GOE area for items , bcuz cant get some weapons top a are undropeable like  Shyeed's bow OR add some mobs who will dropp it rec and keys and 1 rbs to drop it full please there are some weapons

blblblblblbl

Quote from: ameba40 on March 03, 2014, 04:06:16 PM
why dont put it at donny or GOE area for items , bcuz cant get some weapons top a are undropeable like  Shyeed's bow OR add some mobs who will dropp it rec and keys and 1 rbs to drop it full please there are some weapons
Primeval island quest

Chicks

as the others said. It's long and painfull, but yeah...
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

ThunderPumpkin

Maybe for the specialty items like that, you would have to pay the top-most droppable item + some amount of DC's?

So for example, Shyeed's bow would cost
- 1x Carnage Bow
- 15x Donation Coin

Peorexo

Quote from: ThunderPumpkin on March 03, 2014, 06:55:47 PM
Maybe for the specialty items like that, you would have to pay the top-most droppable item + some amount of DC's?

- 1x Carnage Bow
- 15x Donation Coin
maybe not?

Chicks

Quote from: ThunderPumpkin on March 03, 2014, 06:55:47 PM

- 1x Carnage Bow
- 15x Donation Coin

Make it a soul bow, not a carnage. Anyway I don't hate the idea. Frankly grinding those random parts is the most painful thing I've done in this game beside leveling a TK and these weapons are not that good at all. Rarity of the parts will make the parts close to S grade prices for something greatly inferior. However, removing the unique way of obtaining the weapon can decrease the usefulness of PI, but frankly I don't think it's much of a downside.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Painkiler

Make it A weapon same type+100-200 marks from GoE and all will be fine

ThunderPumpkin

Quote from: Chicks on March 03, 2014, 07:10:26 PM
Make it a soul bow, not a carnage. Anyway I don't hate the idea. Frankly grinding those random parts is the most painful thing I've done in this game beside leveling a TK and these weapons are not that good at all. Rarity of the parts will make the parts close to S grade prices for something greatly inferior. However, removing the unique way of obtaining the weapon can decrease the usefulness of PI, but frankly I don't think it's much of a downside.

Only thing with Soul Bow is that it's available in Lux Shop in giran isn't it? I could be wrong. That might make it too simple if it is.

Peorexo

Quote from: ThunderPumpkin on March 03, 2014, 07:34:30 PM
Only thing with Soul Bow is that it's available in Lux Shop in giran isn't it? I could be wrong. That might make it too simple if it is.
l2 knowledge, rip.

ameba40

name of PI quest? please

Was a suggestion anyway, dont take it so serius :P maybe some ppl and gms like and will be implemented

Garn.

although it's another customization, the possibility to exchange A weapons isn't so bad
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D