Web Analytics
about donations

News:

Main Menu

about donations

Started by Zeltar, March 03, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

hey i wanted to donate using a credit card but when i put the pay option on the pannel it just redirects me to another link that has no payment options or anything.. can u tell me if its possible or just paypal (which i dont have btw)?

ThunderPumpkin

Usually once you're redirected to paypal you can either sign in using your paypal account OR simply send payment using a credit card. Their site is horrible so the option might be hard to find / see. I think it's on the left usually.

If not and your only option is to sign up, you should be able to do so easily and then add your creditcard and then send payment that way using the link. This is just a guess, but USUALLY how it works.

Artur

maybe try different browser.. IE? :)

Zeltar

im using google chrome atm but i cant find another payment option but paypal.. can u confirm me if i really need paypal or can i just make a payment with my card and thats it, i looked for another option but seems there isnt :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zeltar on March 03, 2014, 07:02:01 PM
im using google chrome atm but i cant find another payment option but paypal.. can u confirm me if i really need paypal or can i just make a payment with my card and thats it, i looked for another option but seems there isnt :)
Paypal
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Zeltar

just made a payment with it could u check it pls?