Web Analytics
Perma ban for nothing (TrackZero ) read it , thanks

News:

Main Menu

Perma ban for nothing (TrackZero ) read it , thanks

Started by watssmurflee, March 04, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watssmurflee

I have explained my situation : Yesterday I had a party at his house, one of my friends who have played for about two days to join me at home and wrote the sell account (is upset that there still are) about an hour later I got the "PERMA BAN" definitely admit it was a fault what he did but on the other hand, I do not think it is perma ban, I had to teach all what I did for 14 days, and this mistake is not guilty because I did not do it myself, it can happen to anyone but it does not erase characters it's much more bot player co deserve bans and they get jail, understand that I'm burning, I thank you for your understanding and expression hracu and TrackZero (helped me google translate) ;-)

sequino

It is true that Wats had a party at home.
We talked on Teamspeak and it was very loud, it was a lot of his friends.
There was some action that some of his colleagues wrote that sell something and the real owner is angry at him.
I just could not ensure that the situation at home and who goes on his computer.
His friends were drunk and talking silly on Teamspeak.
Soothed them but nothing helped.
We are a clan and not let any GM ban my friends for nothing.
I explain it here because the owner is very shocked.
Others use illegal programs and only go to jail.
And he's the stupidity of his friends got a perma ban.
GM will tell you that you give perma ban people who are not guilty and you use illegal programs which only go to jail.

<...>

pmkaboo

dudes, i got 4 chars perma banned because one of them was being deleveled by my friend who didnt read white chat at that time. ofcourse track was there trying to talk to him in the all chat, but since he didnt read it he couldnt answer, and if that was not enough of unluck he also crashed few seconds after. there is no way we can prove what were saying is true, and neither can you. and the best part is i was promised twice already that the chars will get second chance, but all i got was that im being ignored for 2-3 weeks now... so if you get your chars unbanned please let me know via pm, thank you very much.

unhandledexeption

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 04, 2014, 04:17:46 PM
dudes, i got 4 chars perma banned because one of them was being deleveled by my friend who didnt read white chat at that time. ofcourse track was there trying to talk to him in the all chat, but since he didnt read it he couldnt answer, and if that was not enough of unluck he also crashed few seconds after. there is no way we can prove what were saying is true, and neither can you. and the best part is i was promised twice already that the chars will get second chance, but all i got was that im being ignored for 2-3 weeks now... so if you get your chars unbanned please let me know via pm, thank you very much.

That's just lol. For me it's very frequent when someone writes to me in game, i don't notice that, as i barely look at the chat window, with my clanmates i talking on teamspeak.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: watssmurflee on March 04, 2014, 03:02:02 PM
I have explained my situation : Yesterday I had a party at his house, one of my friends who have played for about two days to join me at home and wrote the sell account (is upset that there still are) about an hour later I got the "PERMA BAN" definitely admit it was a fault what he did but on the other hand, I do not think it is perma ban, I had to teach all what I did for 14 days, and this mistake is not guilty because I did not do it myself, it can happen to anyone but it does not erase characters it's much more bot player co deserve bans and they get jail, understand that I'm burning, I thank you for your understanding and expression hracu and TrackZero (helped me google translate) ;-)

http://oi57.tinypic.com/rktvns.jpg

Take case who you give account to. Everyone else who bot or brake any of the rules are getting punished as well, you are not exception. Next time i advise you to stop sharing account to randoms.

Thats all.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]