necro/da vs necro/pal

News:

Main Menu

necro/da vs necro/pal

Started by Galion, March 02, 2014, 05:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galion

YO!

I'm thinking about sub for my necro. Can u compare da sub and paladin sub? What are advantages/disadvantages between these characters.

TIA, peace!

igi

U have typo in your post u said necro sub instead of da sub

DA is better for oly I guess cuz of the puma
For outside Pal is better cuz ure tank and have heals with DA puma not so good in pvp since it wont be full buffed..

masa55

Quote from: Abaddon on March 02, 2014, 06:00:03 PM
both are bad here cuz mage/tanks are nerfed hard, go for pp or wk :D

or bishop?!

igi

Yes they r nerfed hard :/ deflect arrow reduces cast speed on lvl 4 :/ so op

Damn nubz xD

Galion

Okay, deflect arrows is nerfed but there are lots of skills, whick arent nerfed.

somasz

pal have aegis stance, da dont
da have extra drain and summon for transfer pain
decide

xundertakerx

Quote from: igi on March 02, 2014, 05:57:43 PM
U have typo in your post u said necro sub instead of da sub

DA is better for oly I guess cuz of the puma
For outside Pal is better cuz ure tank and have heals with DA puma not so good in pvp since it wont be full buffed..
puma is sux on IL client and dont have cancel skill...and why he would need puma when necro have his own summons ...in my opinion if u are betwen those 2 Pal for sure...but consider some other sub as well since tanks ud are lot nerfed in robe set...and diference betwen Pal-DA Pal have Touch of life DA touch of death and Drain but Pal also got soul of Phoenix skill like salvation so  if im at your place and wanna make tank sub to necro i would chose pal hope my opinion helped u ;)

lNecropsy

Necro/DA >  Extra drain health + Panther (you dont need a Corpse to summont it)

Necro/pala> Heal (high MP use) + Touch of Life (excelent) + Aegis stance
Angelic icon is not so good for a mage, but...

I think both are good, but I prefer necro/pala..
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Chicks

TOL VS TOD is more important in the discussion then a puma...

I think TOL can be good/ok vs mages (reduced cancel effect) but TOD is better vs fighters (due to range essentially) (especially since you have a drain spell already, + the DA one). TOL has a small advantage here, as it's useful against every enemy, but it definitely shine more vs a canceler.

Frankly, if you are to use aegis as a mage, you'll see that it's not THAT good. It shines when your tanking stuff but outside that, meh. It's not useful against anything but a dagger 1v1 (as you face them anyway.) and overall, I find that the shield defense loss is costing more then it's worth if you're not playing 100% tank.

Necro/DA seems more logical/overall better to me. It also fit fairly well with the whole "evil" thing :P.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

preater

DA have +- 1k heal too u funny guys