News:

Main Menu

Changing mail (even for coins)

Started by Mala Przyjemnosc, March 04, 2014, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0g

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 05, 2014, 12:49:37 AM
level up with mage - class change to dagger/glad
When Falat mentioned class change, he wanted to say flipping main and sub.  Take me as example: main is storm screamer sub is warlock(retail), and i would like to have a warlock main and sh sub.  About skin i dont care, but since i leveled both class(no mage leveled then wanna change to something completely diff.  f. E:your dagger example with the mages level and %).
Sum it all,  its possible to change main to any of my subclass?
null.void

Chicks

Quote from: sm0g on March 05, 2014, 01:22:38 AM
When Falat mentioned class change, he wanted to say flipping main and sub.  Take me as example: main is storm screamer sub is warlock(retail), and i would like to have a warlock main and sh sub.  About skin i dont care, but since i leveled both class(no mage leveled then wanna change to something completely diff.  f. E:your dagger example with the mages level and %).
Sum it all,  its possible to change main to any of my subclass?

Wouldn't that make it possible for a DE skinned dude to be of an elvish class? Maybe my sub rules are too far for me to remember correctly, but DE ain't able to become elfs in retail, right?

I wouldn't give a crap tbh, but it's the only thing I can see that makes this change even remotely relevant.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

sm0g

Quote from: Chicks on March 05, 2014, 03:54:47 AM
Wouldn't that make it possible for a DE skinned dude to be of an elvish class? Maybe my sub rules are too far for me to remember correctly, but DE ain't able to become elfs in retail, right?

I wouldn't give a crap tbh, but it's the only thing I can see that makes this change even remotely relevant.
You cant take elf classes as darkelf and vicr versa.  With my idea you are still not able to take elven classes as darkelf skinned character.
null.void

mlhungary8

If you want a new main class, make a new char, simple as that.
Also I'm not sure it couldn't be exploitable by making the same class on different race and reciving bonus base stats :)

For example..sorc in DE skin might have better m.atk than a sorc in normal human skin.
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

sm0g

Quote from: mlhungary8 on March 05, 2014, 05:39:24 AM
If you want a new main class, make a new char, simple as that.
Also I'm not sure it couldn't be exploitable by making the same class on different race and reciving bonus base stats :)

For example..sorc in DE skin might have better m.atk than a sorc in normal human skin.
You have better casting speed as sorc in elf skin?  Theory crafting is pointless. :)
null.void

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: JasonVibe on March 05, 2014, 12:33:22 AM
care to explain why ? cuz when we say that BEWS bring unbalance you say that we should speak with arguments.. so I suggest the same
After thinking trough, i do also agree with drake. Such changes for so young server and so ealry, its quite damaging whole concept of it. Not to mention exploits regarding oly.
About " all mighty bews " , drake enabled full statistic for each item, and you can see how much is used.
To sum up, right now idea is not good.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: =drake= on March 05, 2014, 12:11:51 AM
You know your secret questions?

Maybe we can allow email change IF you know them.
So. Can it be a rule? If someone knows everything (beside pw to his e-mail) then u will be able to chance this mail? Just askin :)

Kerbedzisko

Is it possible to change e mail if i got the old one but i need to change it for some reason like i do now. I have details for the old e mail and im able to enter it but it need to be changed. Can we do that?

Chicks

Quote from: sm0g on March 05, 2014, 04:17:33 AM
You cant take elf classes as darkelf and vicr versa.  With my idea you are still not able to take elven classes as darkelf skinned character.

Then such change is entirely useless... what's the point? I feel like it would require developpement that is not needed for something that only 1-2 dudes will use.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

mardel

Quote from: Chicks on March 19, 2014, 08:25:13 PM
Then such change is entirely useless... what's the point? I feel like it would require developpement that is not needed for something that only 1-2 dudes will use.
Maybe oly? I think you can go to oly only with your main or dnsub/main class.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

SizeMatters

No offence guys, but idea of changing main with sub is stupid and unacceptable for this kind of server, i can alrdy imagine this army of 'omgwtfl2pwnzors' making glad/pp on their retail and changing it to main just to kill everything in oly.

Ellesime

Quote from: SizeMatters on March 20, 2014, 11:04:12 AM
No offence guys, but idea of changing main with sub is stupid and unacceptable for this kind of server, i can alrdy imagine this army of 'omgwtfl2pwnzors' making glad/pp on their retail and changing it to main just to kill everything in oly.
armylike "wanna be defo" aka falat ? nooooowaaaay..