Web Analytics
Suggestion about rb's resp

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion about rb's resp

Started by CristianoRonaldo, March 06, 2014, 05:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CristianoRonaldo

Hello. My suggestion is mostly about epics but not only. 1st of all, it's not kind of flame post against cruel, i appreciate their organisation and atm they are strongest clan here. I think, +/- time of bosses should be changed to retail-like, bcoz right now it's simply too easy to camp it for biggest clan/ally and still there is 0 pvp, by increasing +/- time of baium,anthy for example up tp 8h, other clans will have more chance to show up for pvp, not just let biggest clan to camp it in the 2/4h of +/- time.

Peace

=drake=

With bigger window (8h) basically ONLY the big clans can manage to get the boss as they are the only ones with enough "manpower" that can stay there to camp for so long.

For them in fact we could even put 0 minutes window and would not change as basically everyone of them simply put a dead char in front of the raidboss spawn and monitor it so they know always the exact second it spawns. Is not different than have a GM whisper you "hey, Baium is up right now since 1 second". How much would sucks?
Not every player likes this playstyle (i dont for example, but is just my opinion) and who dont follow it, with a 8h window, have just 0 chances to get the boss.

Short window means everyone more or less have a chance to get the spawn and not only who have the extreme privilege to have the instant the boss spawns.
And if you jump to a boss that have 1h window and you see a clan camping, you can:
a) try pvp them. Being window so small you can even organize with randoms or other small clans to overtake the big one. Imagine do this with a 8h window... plain impossible to organize.
b) jump to another boss that is in same window time (it happens many times on not epic) and kill the boss while they are busy on the other one. And best part is that you dont have to lose 8 hours for it...

CristianoRonaldo

Baium was 3 times in a row at night and only 1 clan could gather there, so yeah, we have amazing pvps. With 8h window it could spawn later in th morning or afternoon.

sm0g

Quote from: CristianoRonaldo on March 06, 2014, 07:00:33 AM
Baium was 3 times in a row at night and only 1 clan could gather there, so yeah, we have amazing pvps. With 8h window it could spawn later in th morning or afternoon.
First we had retail respawn, zero pvp for epics.
Now we have custom one,for the sake of pvp, and still have nothing - except the fight today for AQ. Was nice, looking forward to the next ones.
null.void

CristianoRonaldo

Quote from: sm0g on March 06, 2014, 07:12:12 AM
First we had retail respawn, zero pvp for epics.
Now we have custom one,for the sake of pvp, and still have nothing - except the fight today for AQ. Was nice, looking forward to the next ones.

retail-like respawn was never here, or 4 days window u threat as retail like?

kramligz

sm0g

Quote from: CristianoRonaldo on March 06, 2014, 07:18:40 AM
you camped epics or me?
trust me, all was retail like ,dont mention the super page we had before :)
null.void

Maneuver

Quote from: CristianoRonaldo on March 06, 2014, 07:18:40 AM

if you haven't been to a boss before the changes don't talk like you know!!!spawn was fine before,retail like!!!when the changes got implemented and we shouted that this was crap every1 found it such a great idea,backed up the gms for the decision and flamed us that we cry,that now we wont be able to get epics and we protest....
2 weeks later,we get every epic still and now you cry for the spawn???you get the irony right??

ps. Drake pls stop the thing about the dead chars...if you EVER played the game you'd know this is part of it!!if it wasnt dead and it was alive it would be ok???cameras are cameras and every1 uses them anw!

Maneuver

Quote from: Abaddon on March 06, 2014, 10:18:54 AM
like many other "retail like" things here right? :D
yeah like elves cannot sub on Delf classes...lol our subject is the raid spawn and thats what i was talking about!!!it was retail like....and i dont mean the 4 days that site was showing!!!the actual spawn

Rufus

Recipe for the best il stacksub ever?
L2off with only stacks and mana tatoo system as customs. Amen.
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

iMEXX

Quote from: Rufus on March 06, 2014, 10:48:27 AM
Recipe for the best il stacksub ever?
L2off with only stacks and mana tatoo system as customs. Amen.

i expect this but sadly i got hardly dissapointed ;)
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

Morel

Morela - True hero of common people