Web Analytics
LOADER PROBLEM..

News:

Main Menu

LOADER PROBLEM..

Started by Zeltar, March 07, 2014, 03:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

as title says, im having some problems with loader cant run the game anymore. i was logged got critical error tried to reopen the loader and this error showed up: Sevenzip: Error Result (00000001) "Incorrect Function".
any idea of how to fix that pls??

PS: already tried deleating the loader, reinstalling it, tried runing as administrator, restarted pc even downloaded a new loader from the website and i still cant run the game.. its pretty anoying :/ can any1 help me?? Oh and i also deleted my sstem folder earlier today and made full check, everything was working until that critical error.. :/

HerrMayer

after loader update
socket error # 10013
access denied

u_U
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

=drake=

toys18

Quote from: HerrMayer on March 07, 2014, 04:33:47 AM
after loader update
socket error # 10013
access denied

u_U

i have some socket error too.. try restart dude. it always effective you can play again after restart

=drake=

I have hard time to understand where you get this error

Xarion

Quote from: Zeltar on March 07, 2014, 03:25:39 AM
as title says, im having some problems with loader cant run the game anymore. i was logged got critical error tried to reopen the loader and this error showed up: Sevenzip: Error Result (00000001) "Incorrect Function".
any idea of how to fix that pls??

PS: already tried deleating the loader, reinstalling it, tried runing as administrator, restarted pc even downloaded a new loader from the website and i still cant run the game.. its pretty anoying :/ can any1 help me?? Oh and i also deleted my sstem folder earlier today and made full check, everything was working until that critical error.. :/
Hello,

Try run loader in other folder.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2