above +6 weapons for olympiad - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

above +6 weapons for olympiad

Started by toys18, March 07, 2014, 06:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlhungary8

haha falatko, crying again?
you have the advantage now, it's much easier to enchant just one part (atm weapon) than enchanting 4-5parts of armor/jewels.
So what you are suggesting now is..give everyone free enchants on armor/weapon right away they craft the set to have a balanced server? :)
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

=drake=

Quote from: Falatko on March 07, 2014, 08:32:39 PM
drake, buddy, I was fighting on dn 15x vs +20 AM +16 Tal dle + 18 AM +17 Icarusb bow +25 as and i did not cry at all, now we got no enchants and u set up some limits, which is just big useless

The limits have been putted in advance before server start exactly to not have to put them later and create a mass QQ.
Everyone knew the caplimit 1 day before server start and before anyone ever started enchant to +1, this way no one can complain later.

I couldnt make it more fair

Chicks

Personnally, I wouldn't see an issue in capping damages to +6. That way, a +7 can enter, but deals only as much damage as a +6. I guess it's not as simple as that but it would partially fix the issue.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Painkiler

Leave armor/jewelry enchant to +6max, but make weapon max+7 cause of this "flames" on weapon A/S +7++ :D

Csenky

I don't see the problem here either, armor/jools are better at+6 than weapons? Yea, but not just for your opponent, for yourself too, what the hell to complain about here? The only difference this makes, is that fights lasts longer, because everyone makes less dmg. Wow, TERRIBLE!
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

mlhungary8

Quote from: Falatko on March 07, 2014, 08:32:39 PM
Steps and igi please stfu, you know nothign about oly as i saw already, thank you

get some info first, there are people laughing at you atm :)

and yet mrproolyfarmer, you are the only one who making a new topic every week and trying to qq so hard to drake or GMs till they feel sorry for you and change things. Not gonna happen :/
steps ins.

mlhungary8

Quote from: Falatko on March 08, 2014, 03:30:56 AM
sup noob, did u learn how to use spirishots and proper buffs finally?
and i did not start this topic so stay on SELFOWNED mode np
So lame trying to make things up :)
Have to disappoint you..you failed, again.
steps ins.

LadyZENITH

Its equal for everyone so really no problem.

And why make more then +6? Well, for actual pvp maybe? Outside some restricted 1v1 weirdo arena...
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

Quote from: Falatko on March 07, 2014, 09:13:28 PM
farmers jsut lock items on +6 and can fvck economy too since why would they buy items enchanted to +7 +++

This is the exact reason why the caplimit is so low and the enchant rate is overall higher.
It encourages to have two sets as indeed is possible to get +10 and from +6 to +10 the difference is noticeable.

Originally the caplimit, during our beta period, was at +4 (both weap/armor) and got changed to +6 at server start just to activate armor bonuses.

If we start raise the caplimit then the investment in two sets makes no real sense anymore as the difference between the common "high OE" and the oly limit would be negligible.

Probocis

Quote from: Chicks on March 07, 2014, 09:37:49 PM
Personnally, I wouldn't see an issue in capping damages to +6. That way, a +7 can enter, but deals only as much damage as a +6. I guess it's not as simple as that but it would partially fix the issue.
Great idea, +1

Garn.

imho, weapon limit should be a bit higher than armor limit, or chars with healer sub will never get outdmg. (since we have also 25% reduction)

like +6 for armors and jewels, +8 for weapons.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

TheDeath

Quote from: Garn. on March 08, 2014, 12:25:00 PM
imho, weapon limit should be a bit higher than armor limit, or chars with healer sub will never get outdmg. (since we have also 25% reduction)

like +6 for armors and jewels, +8 for weapons.
or just decrease the ones of armor like to +:) like this people who want armor on more than +4 and wanna go oly needs 2x sets, same for weapons..
with +6 armor and +8 weapon most of people will use same set/weapon for oly and pvp