Focus Attack / others

Started by Peorexo, March 07, 2014, 10:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on March 07, 2014, 04:34:06 PM
But:
1) we are still interlude
2) this skill is more boosted than original and have no penalities at all
3) as point 2, it have zero penalities and is a 100% buff so it uses the BUFF slot... (else next will be request to put toggle every buff of the game)
4) in following chronicles got changed to toggle for 1 reason only: next chronicles adds many new buffs so was required to free up some slots

so this one sadly will stay as is. I cant accept arguments over it :(
We can discuss other skills if you like. (open a new topic dedicated)
In other weapons than pole +10%cd/-10%atk speed is a penalty...(thats why u improved tattoo from 10%cd/-10%atk speed to 20%cd/-10%atk speed since it was bad) i'd like to chat with u about skills since in forum it takes ages to make a constructive disscussion
but if u says u will not with this anything than atleast i would like you to consider what i've told in first post about rest of skills aka focus power/death/chance and war cry and overall of TH class

Chicks

Quote from: Falatko on March 07, 2014, 08:35:27 PM
Dagger classes are so underpowered, and u put nerf cause TH GLAD OP best dagger imba strong , auto attack ftw!
same TH WL he stabs for 50k so nerf it
about PVE who cares? change it on PVP i want to kill newbies with dagger on my gl pp like dmv and stuff

Drake do not do your "customs nerfs" and start listen to people finally

The last time I saw drake being so present, it was before people could donate for ++ wep on dragon. I think you where not even playing back then. Actually, he's even more present. So your point about not listening to people is flawed. I disagree with drake on a lot of ways, but you can't see he doesn't care right now. He changed Deflect arrow when we asked. I don't like it right now, as I still believe it is to be improved, but it's better then before.

Drake was so present where we passed C4-C5, that I don't think i saw a single post from him for 3-4 years. Just to give you an idea.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Chicks

Quote from: Falatko on March 07, 2014, 10:12:49 PM
he is doing such a things about ppl dont care at all like this GoE, i was there 10 times and never met a single person, all rbs inside are alive wtf is point of this zone? when u cant even get those marks cause no ppl
nerfing classes which were so useless and making them even more useless
he is not listening to ppl at all and just doing his own nerfs as he say nobody of gms play so they dont know how some classes can work, and these test made before server starts are just tests if skills are working and so on, still players will tell gms how it really is

He care about keeping his revenue server alive, that's for sure. Is he going in the best way possible? Maybe not, but I(we) won't be the judge of that. Not after 1-2 month. Give it some time, we'll see how it settle.

Myself, I'll just reroll till it's worked out :P.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE